听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2011-01-09 音乐欣赏:Shut Up And Drive
返回列表 发帖

2011-01-09 音乐欣赏:Shut Up And Drive

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:22 编辑 蕾哈娜 (Rihanna) 是北美年轻有实力红透半边天的R&B/Soul女歌手。2009年蕾哈娜 (Rihanna) 更被奢侈品品牌GUCCI看中,成为GUCCI “Tattoo Heart Collection” 少女系列包包广告代言人,蕾哈娜 (Rihanna) 那动感的广告硬照登上无数时尚杂志内页和大商场墙壁。此外,蕾哈娜 (Rihanna) 也是海报网2008年度街拍明星曝光频率最高的明星之一,蕾哈娜 (Rihanna) 的穿衣品味在过去的1年中不断进步,受到报友的认可。 I've been looking for a driver who is qualified So if you think that you're the one, step into my ride. I'm a fine cool supersonics speed machine Got a sunroof top and a gangster lead So if you feel it let me know, know, know. Come on now what you're waiting for, for, for. My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode. So start me up and watch me go, go, go Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean. Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine. Can you handle the curves, can you run all the lights. If you can baby boy, than we can go all night. Cause it's zero to sixty in three point five Baby you got the keys. Now shut up and drive, drive, drive. Shut up and drive, drive, drive. I got class like a fifty-seven Cadillac. Start over drive with a whole lot of boom in the back. You look like you can handle what's under my hood. You keeping saying that you will, boy I wish you would. So if you feel it let me know, know, know. Come on and what you're waiting for, for, for. My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode. So start me up and watch me go, go, go Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean. Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine. Can you handle the curves can you run all the lights. If you can baby boy, than we can go all night. Cause it's zero to sixty in three point five. Baby you got the keys. Now shut up and drive, drive, drive. Shut up and drive, drive, drive. Cos you play the game, got what I got Get it get it, don't stop, It's a short shot Ain't a Ferrari, huh boy, I'm sorry I ain't need to worry, so step inside And ride, ride, ride.... So if you feel it let me know, know, know. Come on and what you're waiting for, for, for. My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode. So start me up and watch me go, go, go Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean. Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine. Can you handle the curves can you run all the lights. If you can baby boy, than we can go all night. Cause it's zero to sixty in three point five. Baby you got the keys. Now shut up and drive, drive, drive. Shut up and drive, drive, drive.

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:22 编辑 节奏感很强~ 前奏很给力~

回复 2# tjhd

这是Rihanna的一贯风格

看歌词

She's sexy.

I've been looking for a driver who is qualified

I don't know what to say for  Rihanna。

返回列表