听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » A new year of 2011
返回列表 发帖

A new year of 2011

本帖最后由 yy2235 于 2011-1-11 08:15 编辑

A new year of 2011 has arrived. Looking back the year of 2010, whether it brought you a special memory in your Study,Life, Emotion and so on...    Whether something had happened to you and made you unable to forget this story. Please don't be shy, only write down your story and share your joy and sorrow with us.Then you can gain gold coins.
   2011年已经到来。回首2010年,在学习、生活、情感上面是否给你带来了特殊的记忆,让你难以释怀。请不要害羞、吝啬,分享你的喜、怒、哀、乐。写下你的故事可以获得金币哦~

let me think..

回复 2# waihaiss

I'm waiting for your story.

In the last year ,I'm graduated from univesity ,and start the road of working-life ,   fist ,I came to shanghai to seek job , fortually ,I find one which responsible costumer service ,maybe ,not well ,but I'm satisified , and then , i was working in this job , since i'm new comer with no experince , so it is difficult for me to come over ,   while ,somtimes ,I learned from collegues or leader ,  besides , learn by myself at the leasuer  ,and day by day ,I have aleardy adapt the working enronovment ,and learn much konledge which cannot lean at university . I feel the prosess of working is just  the prosess of learning . and last , l had quite rich experice ,then I quit whithout any hesitation ,and seek a  better job ,which is I'm now working .  those is all my experice in 2010 ,  last year is full  of  sorrow and happiness .

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 4# huxiuyue

Thanks for sharing your experience in 2010.I think your 2010 is a memorable year. You had learned a lot from this year, and find a better job now.So congratulations!
    Wish you have a nice new year,and learn more from 2011.

The most important and of course the most sorrowful thing to me in the year 2010 was that I crossed in love. At the beginning, I felt very sad. I can't describe what it really was, but to me it did cause much damage. Now,I still can't forget her, am I some kind of stupid? haha.  But I believe one sentence that everyone can continue living without the specific person. I shared a sentence this morning which is"Make peace with your past, so it won't mess up the present."
Wish everyone a good health and find your real love.~!

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 6# eedhatt

Wish you feel better after you said that.It has passed and you'll have a bright tomorrow.Say bye to 2010,greet 2011. Wish you happy in 2011.

回复 7# yy2235

haw-haw, thank you for your well-wishing.

I am wait for your special stroy.

返回列表