听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第130期】2011-01-10:烦人的广告,该不该取消
返回列表 发帖

【第130期】2011-01-10:烦人的广告,该不该取消

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:烦人的广告,该不该取消

当你们正沉迷在一部电视剧中的时候,广告突然就插播进来了,你会感到恼怒或者被打扰了吗?

When you are deeply fascinated by TV series,the ads suddenly take the place of the program which you are focusing on,will you feel very annoyed or interrupted?

这些烦人的广告不仅仅出现在电视上,还出现在网页上,更甚的是,许多网页上的广告都是一些附带恶意病毒的插件,如果我们不小心点击了,那么电脑就可能很快陷入死机状态。

These annoying disturbing ads not only appear on TV,but also on the Web page ,what's worse,many of the ads on the Web page are plug-in bundles with malicious virus,and if we click it accidentally,our computer may break down as soon as possible.

然而,众所周知的是,广告又确实能为电台和网络带来收入。

But,it is known to us all that ads do bring benefits to TV as well as the internet.

亲爱的朋友们,面对这些广告,你持什么态度呢?

My dear friends,facing these ads,what do you think of them?

It's really kind of annoying, however, it sometimes can "offer" me a break when I just wanna fetch some snacks.

评分人数

• Solusrex

We can't solve this phenomenon,but Tv wants to own money.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 2# tjhd

i agree with u ,tjhd,actually some of these ads are very interesting and inventive.

回复 3# eedhatt

you are right,and this is a huge sum of money~~

move them away!!!~~

in my opinion,we should reduce the amount of the advertisements.

this topic recalls me an opusculum: a telephone for free but you have to listen the Ads cut in when you are talking. It's really amusing. But if this really happeded in our daily life, it should be a misfortune. In my opinion,   Ads is accepted if it in a right time with right content. And more importantly, it should be more creative. Just repeat its message doesn't work, this way just let audience fell bald and forget it soon, but a good idea will reach audience's heart and remmber the Ads a long time, this kind of Ads is welcome!

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

Ye, as your said, Ads is so annoying, but it can take benefit to TV or Webpag.
In my opinion, If ads is not overtime and repeat one scene again and again, It's ok, I can bear it.
When all is said and done, if no ads, we can't see so many programs on TV and Web page. And also,TV and Web masters need cancel some unreal asds, and consider our consumers a lot. That will be better.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

In my opinion some ads shown in TV are good design and funny. But the internet virus ads are completely unacceptable.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

with ads poping up, sometimes you'll have a bad mood. there should not be so many ads.

you can download PPS , I don't watching TV, just surf on line and resolve everything on the net.

it is really annoying .but the good news is , in official statement , ads can't appear between the beginning and the ending of the programme .therefore ,you can focus on your favourite programmes . meanwhile , ads are essential to the TV station because it brings incomes ;otherwise , we will face too much "RED TV" across nation ,like "CHONGQING TV "

i hope can cancel

返回列表