听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2011-01-12 音乐欣赏:Waiting Outside The Lines
返回列表 发帖

2011-01-12 音乐欣赏:Waiting Outside The Lines

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:21 编辑 Greyson Michael Chance 出生于1997年8月16日。2010年翻唱Lady Gaga(嘎嘎小姐)的Paparazzi(狗仔队)并将视频传到YouTube上结果一炮走红。“Waiting Outside The Lines”这首歌是这位超人气小正太的首支正式单曲。 You'll never enjoy your life, living inside the box You're so afraid of taking chances, how you gonna reach the top? Rules and regulations, force you to play it safe Get rid of all the hesitation, it's time for you to seize the day Instead of just sitting around and looking down on tomorrow You gotta let your feet off the ground, the time is now… I'm waiting…waiting…just waiting… I'm waiting…waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines Try to have no regrets even if it's just tonight How you gonna walk ahead if you keep living behind? Stuck in my same position, you deserve so much more There's a whole world around us, just waiting to be explored Instead of just sitting around and looking down on tomorrow You gotta let your feet off the ground, the time is now, just let it go The world will force you to smile I'm here to help you notice the rainbow Cause I know, What's in you is out there I'm waiting…waiting…just waiting… I'm waiting…waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines I'm trying to be patient (I'm trying to be patient) the first step is the hardest (the hardest) I know you can make it, go ahead and take it I'm Waiting…waiting…just waiting…I'm waiting I'm waiting…waiting…just waiting I'm waiting…waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines You'll never enjoy your life Living inside the box You're so afraid of taking chances, How you gonna reach the top?

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2011-1-12 00:06 编辑

我要自己先发言... 实话说,我发这首歌之前听了大概30秒,全身起鸡皮疙瘩.... 声音和长相年龄差距太大。

尤其是regulations那个单词...

回复 2# 星期一

哈哈。我也发现了这些小青年貌似都比较早熟,情绪爆发力很强呐。。

回复 3# tjhd

问题他不是“小青年”,明明是“小朋友”,就应该唱一些“我爱北京天安门”之类的歌。

Genius

回复会看到什么?

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

beautiful

返回列表