听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 郁闷时如何为自己鼓劲?
返回列表 发帖

郁闷时如何为自己鼓劲?

本帖最后由 youxiaxiaolala 于 2011-1-18 10:00 编辑

人生不如意十之八九,郁闷时该如何对待?试一试,或许你能在这里找到适合你的方法?Try it!

1. Play outside 外出游玩

Leave your apartment and go outside. Sun and fresh air are good for you.

2. Exercise 运动

When you exercise, your brain releases a chemical called endorphins. This chemical makes you feel happier. That is just another reason why exercise is good for you.

3. Have a Heart-to-Heart 促膝谈心

If something is bothering you, it is a good idea to talk about it. Call a friend or relative. A good chat is great way to feel better fast.

4. Play Pop Music   演奏流行音乐

Westlife, Backstreet Boys, S.H.E…who doesn’t like a little mindless pop? Listening to upbeat, happy music will make you smile. Singing along won’t hurt either.

5. Laughter is the best medicine 开怀大笑是一剂良药

Laughing is the best way to improve your mood. Children laugh around 400 times a day. Adults only laugh about 20 times a day. What happened? Be a kid for a day: play games, watch funny movies, or read jokes online.

6. Power of Chocolate 巧克力的力量

Chocolate has special natural chemicals that make you happy. Plus, it tastes so good!

7. Draw 画画

Be an artist! Draw, paint, or make something. Even if it is not perfect, being creative relieves stress.

8. Get a dog 养一条小狗

Dogs are cute, energetic, and fun. Plus, studies show that people with pets live longer and people with dogs live the longest!

9. Breathe 呼吸

If you can’t go to the gym, try taking deep breaths. Breathing deeply will relax your muscles and give you energy.

10. Think positive 积极乐观地考虑问题

Close your eyes and think of a beautiful scene or a time when you were happy and feeling good.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

回复 1# youxiaxiaolala

I agree with you xiaolala,I have tried all the ways you listed except feeding  a dog,just because of my tight schedule,when I buy myself a house,I will do that.

good ways to relax oneself, the picture is amazing!

Most of the time,I eat the Chocolate

返回列表