听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 其他考试 » 英语学习谈之三pets-3口试应试全突破(四)
返回列表 发帖

英语学习谈之三pets-3口试应试全突破(四)

第七天(2005 2/10)
图片一:the four pictures are 1) dishes of chicken,pork and fish 2) a basket of vegetable 3) dumpling 4) a McDonald's burger and fresh fried.please talk to each other about the food you like,you have three minutes for this.

A:What kind of food do you like?
B:I like all kinds of meat,such as chicken ,pork, beef,and fish. It enable me feel energetic.and it tastes good.
A: Don't like any vegetable.
B:I have vegetable sometimes,but my favortite food is meat.
A:But it is good for us to have vegetable,especially our health.and it includes much nutrition.
A:I agree with you,but I don't like have vegetable,though my parents ask me to have vegetable every day,and I also know How important we have vegetable every day!and you?do you often have vegetable?
B:To be honest,I like vegetable.but my parents don'y like to eat vegetable.there are very few dishes of vegetable on my desk.though I stay at school at noon,but my friends don't aslo like vegetable,I only accompany them to eat meats.but I eat many instant food,such as dumpling.because some instant food include vegetable.I often eat it every morning.
A:do you like instant food?
B:yes,but i don't like instant noodle. it include little nutrition. if you eat it every day,you are getting  fat.it is very harmful to our health.it only enable you full.
A:do you like fast food?such as kfc?
B:it is very bad, as fas as I know, many Amrecia haven't already eat that.
A:I hear that,too.

图片二:there are four pictures: 1)an e-mail box 2) an online store 3) xp inferface 4) a computer used for SOHU.please discuss the role the company plays in our daily life and how you feel about it.you have about three minutes for the discussion.

A: Do you have an e-mail box?
B:yes, I check it every day.I think e-mai is a coonvenient and fast tool,and sending a letter is free.
A:yeah,E-maill is a sweet fruit the Internet brings us.
B: Do you like go shopping by online?It is very convenient to go shopping,you can save much money and the quality of the goods is very good.
A:yeah,I just stay at home and i can buy everything that I like.someone sends the goods to your door.
B:do you like online chatting?
A:yeah,I often chat with my friends by QQ,and if you want to improve english,you can also chat with foreigner by msn.through I don't know them,but I can aslo know much custom in other contries. I also say many topic such as politics, war,and culture.we can exchange idea through qq or msn.
B:Internet turn the whole world into a small village.You write something in a BBS.and the next minute,you will read a reply from someone on the other side of the globe.
A:Many thing has already changed since computer emerged.people use comouter to type and play game.but many students are playing computer game every day,especially students in a seconday school or high school.they play it every night,and have a sleep at school.Most of them fail to pass the exam so that they will not finish school.It is a sad.my brother has a good mark when he was seconday school,and when he gone into a high school,he start playing game every day,expecially online game.as long as exam begin,he feel anxious,because he don't almost go over the course.I think our government should make a law to limit student playing computer game.
B:I agree.

第八天(2005 2/11)
图片一:ther are four pictures 1) people watching a film in a cinema 2) a few ladies shopping in a shopping mall 3) two man playing chinese chess 4) a kid flying a kite.I'd like you talk to each other about what kind of things you' d like to do in your free time,you have three minutes for this.

A:What do you like to do in your spare time?
B:I am interested in many things,such as stamp collection,chinese chess,and pop music.
A:Stamp collection and chinese chess!it is very cool.I used to play it when i was young.my father taught me how to play,but i don't play it now,it is probably because studying is very busy
B:it is a pity.I think it is a very good game.
A:yes,I should not have given it up.
Bbut i think giving up something is very normal.I like flying kite when I was young,and but I have given it up ,with no reason.
A: Oh, I also play flying a kite when I was in primary school.what about movie?do you often go to movie?
B:yeah,I go to movie every two weeks.do you know about zhouxinchi?
A:yeah,of course.he is one of my most favourite movie star.do you like seeing a western film ?
B:yeah,i love it.espciially king kong.I did astonish that foreinger could make a flim so exciting.a woman and a monkey !they can have love each other!when I finish watching a movie,I am very sad,and that is a tragedy!
A:do you go to cinema seeing the film?
B:yeah,but the price is very expensive.each ticket is 60 yuan.and I want to take my mother to see it,but for the price,my mother did't go.but the film is very exciting movie,we should go to ciema .if you buy a illegal dvd,your feeling is very different from a great cinema.
A:I agree.if you buy legal dvd,and watch it at home.you can review many classical film,especially films last century.
B:thanks.

图片二:There are four pictures:1) a woman rolling a trolley 2) some vegetable,chocolate 3) a few high building 4) a car.please talk to each other about what you think of these pictures.you have three minutes for it.

A:what is the woman doing in the picture?
B:She is rolling a trolley.and the trolley is full of goods.
A:what do you think sh is doing?
B:she is doing shopping in the supermarket.
A:Could you tell me what she bought?
B:she buy many things,such as vegetable,doce chcoclate and nao bai jin and huang jin da dang.
A:NAOBAIJING?we often see on tv?
B:yes.
A: Oh,nobody will buy the thing.its commercial is awful.
B:but ,many people believe advertisement.they probably buy some things ,because they think it is very good on TV advertisment
A:But many ot them are not.
B:I agree. many advertiser is not responsible .they only care about money.their purpose is only to enable many people believe that their product's quality is very good.
A:So,we should care for many detail about goods after we buy a commercial goods. we should only listen to advertisement's advice.
B:yes,we find out more and more people have conscious about how to buy goods. I believe this is a tendency.I think we will buy goods rationally.
A:I hope so.

第九天(2005 2/12)
图片一:There are four pictures describing what happened in a week-long holiday
: 1) a girl reading a book at a bookstore 2) four people playing mahjong onernight 3) some people drinking 4) a beautiful beach full of people.I'd like you to talk to each other about your opinion about the week-long holidays.you have about three minutes for this.

A:what do you think about the week-long holidays we now have?
B:I think it is very good.I can go to trip .if we haven't such a week-long holiday,I can't go to trip,because time is not enough.
A:But don't you think it increases pressure on transportation?
B:yeah.when vacation reachs,I can see many people on the street.and some people at the reailway station wait for buying tickets for vacation.many people have waited buying tickets for one day,but they don't still buy one.you know,china is huge amounts of people.
A:And that doesn't just happen railway station ,it also happen in airport and transportaion center.in May 1,if you go out people's square,you can find huge amounts of people crowding in the street.for example, once I go to people's square for relax,but i reach there,I am astonish people look like dumpling.I am very surprising!
B:but ,people don't have other time to play.
A:I can see many people play majiang.it is very a waste of time.
B:I think we should read book during the vacation.you should know,many people is busy working,they don't have enough time to read.so reading is a good relax druring the holiday.
A:That is true.but people especially adults should play going out. Holiday also accelerate conutry' imcome.country can improve people's life through it.
B: that is great!

图片二:there are four pictures 1) snow mountain and a beautiful lake 2) a beach with several count tree 3) some men ridding horses on the ground 4) a historical architecture.please talk to each other about which kind of places you 'd like to go for travelling,you have three minutes for the discussion.

A:do you like travelling?
B:Yes ,I do.
A: Do you have a lot?
B:I travel 3 times a year.
A:How can you get so much time?
B:we have three long holiday.they are the spring festival and Labor dayholiday and the national day.
A: oh,where do you like to go?
B:I prefer natural sceneries. Mountain and lake is my favourite. they are very beautiful and very nice.and everything is quiet.I enjoy it.
A:that must be exctiting.
B:I am very gald to go there.
A:do you like other places,such as veaches or grassland?
B:If we have unhappied thing ,I will go there.becuase it is quieter .I can concentrate on thinking for working out these difficult problem.
A:You have rich experience about trip.
B:How about you?do you like trip?
A:I like it.but we like to go historical sites.china has a history of 5000 years.there are many historical sites in my country.I can visit them.visiting them can help me to learn china history.
B:which historical places have you been to?
A:I have been great wall and Forbidden City in beijing.
B:very good!

[ 本帖最后由 爱相随 于 2006-7-11 05:53 PM 编辑 ]

非常感谢楼主!!!!
dingding~

返回列表