听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【自我】
返回列表 发帖

行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【自我】

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2011-1-19 12:36 编辑

Self: I know who I am, and I like myself.

Happiness is your original nature—it is what you first experienced before you began to identify with a body, a family role, some school grades, your nationality, your business card, your Social Security number and any other labels you keep. True happiness is being faithful to your true nature. The better you know yourself—what it is you love, what inspires you, what you are made of—the happier you will be. When you forget who you are, something very strange happens—you begin to search for happiness!

Happiness is your spiritual DNA. It is what you experience when you accept yourself, when you relax and when you stop neurosing about being a "size zero," about "why he hasn't called" and about "what I should be doing with my life." You will increase your happiness score significantly if you can begin to accept that the happiness you hope "to get" after you find your true partner, get the dream job, buy the ideal home and earn the right money, is already in you.

Joy is the organic state of your soul. It is not something you achieve; it is something you accept.

自我:我知道自己是谁,我喜欢自己

幸福是你的本性,它是你的最初经历,早于你认同身体、家庭角色、学校分数、国籍、名片、社会保险号和任何其他你持有的标签。真正的幸福是忠实于你的本性。你越了解自己——你爱什么,什么启迪你,你是怎样的人——你就会越幸福。当你忘记自己是谁的时候,奇怪的事情发生了,你开始寻找幸福。

幸福是你的灵性DNA。当你接受自己,放松,停止做想成为“零号”人,问“他为什么还不打电话过来”,还有“一辈子我应当做什么?”这样徒然的事情时,你就能感受到幸福。你觉得只有在找到真正的伴侣,得到梦寐以求的工作,买到理想的家和赚到足够的钱以后,才能“拥有”你希望得到的幸福。你如果你开始接受这样一个事实,那就是这种幸福早已经在你身上,那么你就大大提高了自己的幸福得分。

喜悦是你灵魂的有机态。它不是你获取什么,而是你接受什么。

回复 1# evaxiaofan

Joy is the organic state of your soul. It is not something you achieve; it is something you accept.

I totally agree with this,men's misery  roots in the obstacle in their mind.they spend most of the time asking why why why why,but they never try to accept the truth instead of struggling meaninglessly.what a pity,happiness slips away from you while you are puzzled.then what will you do,accept or reject?

回复 2# tingroom

you are right, if you want to acheive somthing, you must accept it first, only in this way can you get a better way to solve corrent problems,actually, I think you would feel easier  after accepting the truth, becasue  it is often  less compex than you thought~~

this prove your signature:let us face up to the reality~~haah~

返回列表