听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2011-01-20 音乐欣赏:Better man
返回列表 发帖

2011-01-20 音乐欣赏:Better man

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑 thomas barsoe是来自童话王国denmark的全能唱作音乐人。曲风以pop、soul、r&b为主。《better man》是thomas barsoe的处男专辑。kelly rowland,stacie,98°,jessica simpson幕后创作/制作班底全力制作。此专辑曲风偏pop。同名冠军单曲《better man》被收录入emi music于2007年5月15日发行的《hot hits 2》。thomas barsoe红遍东南亚,在2006年底到过香港举行歌迷见面会。  早前thomas还被时尚杂志《l'uomo vogue》选为“有型男士”,另外有传媒指thomas很像万人迷贝克汉姆(david beckham)。 The more I touch the less I feel I no longer know what''s real Day-by-day my heart gets colder Your diamond ring beside my bed Reminds me of what I did Oh I never meant to hurt you Guilty sorry on my knees Girl what more do you want from me I''ve been there and I''ve done that I regret it But at least I know I lived my life to the limit How long am I Suppose to feel this way How come sorry is so hard to say I''m going crazy give me one more chance Baby helpme savethis romance Your love is all I''m living for So be sure before you close that door Cos maybe I''m not who you think I am You''ve made me a better man I''m trying my best to understand Why I always wanmt whatI can''t have Baby I feel so lost without you Far too late I realized The grass wasn''t greener on the other side How I wish that I could turn back time Guilty sorry on my knees Girl what more do you want from me I''ve been there and I''ve done that I regret it But at least I know I lived my life to the limit All I''m living for please don''t close that door I''m not who you think I am it''s because of you

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑 Nice

I like his voice.

the voice is very perfect!

good!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

good songs

好好听听

it's wonderfur to hear song

不错

not bad!

Good

Perfect sing