听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【关系】
返回列表 发帖

行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【关系】

Relationships: My most important relationships get my best attention.

Relationships are the heart of happiness. Social research has found "rich and satisfying relationships" are the only external factors that will move your happiness score from "quite happy" to "very happy." A common mistake we make is to get so busy pursuing happiness that we fail to give our best time, energy and attention to our relationships. Remind yourself daily that happiness is in the connections you make, in the friendships you keep and in the love that exists between others.

If you want to be happy, be a friend. Identify your most important relationships, and think about how you can be a true friend to your partner, to your children, to your parents, to your colleagues, to your clients, etc. Another way to increase your happiness score is to make a conscious commitment to being the most loving person you can possibly be. Your intention to love and be loved is the absolute key to happiness. Love is the most fun you can have with anyone. In the final analysis, there is no difference between happiness and love.

关系:集中关注最重要的关系

关系是幸福的核心。社会研究发现,“丰富而满足的关系”是唯一个能把你的幸福得分从“相当幸福”提升到“非常幸福”的外在因素。我们常犯的一个错误是忙着追求幸福,而没能把我们最好的时间、精力和注意力放在关系上。每天提醒自己,幸福在于你与别人的连接中,在你保持的友谊中,在你与别人之间的爱中。
如果你想幸福,就做别人的朋友吧。找出对你来说最重要的关系,然后想想你怎样才能成为你的伴侣、子女、父母、同事、客户等人的真正的朋友。另一个增加你的幸福得分的方法是有意识地承诺,让自己尽可能成为一个最有爱心的人。用心去爱和被爱是让你幸福的绝对关键。爱是你与任何人所能共有的最好玩的东西。在最后的分析中,幸福和爱一般无二。

i see that friends is my best  fortune in my life,so i hope many friends around me.show my ture feeling to other people who i meet.

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

回复 2# kuangye678

if you show your true feelings to people aroud you, I believe they will feel your sincere,and be willing to get along with  you~~

返回列表