听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【态度】
返回列表 发帖

行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【态度】

Attitude: I choose my attitude most of the time.

From zero to 10, how happy have you decided to be today? Is your score 5 out of 10, or 2 out of 10 or 8 out of 10, perhaps? Can you find the place in your mind where you have already made a decision about how good today will be, and how good this year will be and how good your life will be? Choice is a powerful thing. More of anything or everything will not make a difference to your happiness score until you consciously choose to be happy. Therefore, set an intention to be happy today. Decide to make today even more enjoyable than you thought it was going to be.

During Be Happy, my 8-week happiness program, I ask my students this question: Could you be even happier even if nothing in the world around you changed? What is your answer: yes or no? In the most recent class, the score was 100 percent for "yes." How could this be? Well, common answers include, "I could choose to accept myself more" and "I could choose to see things differently" and "I could choose to enjoy my life more" and "I could start making smarter choices." The one thing in common all these answers have is choice. Your happiness score rises when you stop chasing happiness and start choosing happiness.

态度:大多数时候我选择自己的态度

从0到10分,你决定今天过得多幸福?你的分数也许是10分中的5分,或是 2分,或是8分?是否在你的脑中的某个地方,早已经决定了今天、今年以及这一生会过得多好?选择具有强大力量。任何事都不会改变你的幸福得分,直到你有意识地选择幸福。因此,打算今天就幸福。下决心让今天过得比你以往能想象的还要快活。

在我的8周幸福课程(要幸福)中,我让学生回答这样一个问题:即使你周围的世界没有丝毫改变,你能不能更幸福吗?你的回答是什么:是或否?在最近的一个班上,100%的人回答了“是”。这是怎么回事?嗯,普遍的答案包括,“我可以选择更接受我自己”、“我可以选择从不同角度看事情”、“我可以选择去更享受我的生活”以及“我可以开始做更明智的选择”。

上述回答有一个共同点,那就是选择。当你停止追逐幸福,开始选择幸福的时候,你的幸福得分就会上升。

返回列表