听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 魔术美文串记英语四级词汇第13篇How to Prepare a Resume
返回列表 发帖

魔术美文串记英语四级词汇第13篇How to Prepare a Resume

The resume is extremely important to a job seeker(hunter), which helps to guarantee an ideal position. Because of the limitation of the interview time, an interviewer is inclined to read resumes after the interview, and then to decide who will get the position.
    Generally speaking, a resume should be concrete,accurate, neat and dynamic. It should include your personal data and a shot summary of your porfessional experience as well. Do not include such things as your favorite color or even hobbier in your resume,unless they relate directly to the job you are applying for . It is often worthwhile to prepare several different resumes stressing different aspects of your background
    A sample is as follows:
    Personal Data:
    Name:Ming Li
    Sex:Male(or Female)
    Data of Brith:November 7,1988
    Health:Excellent
    Political Status:CPC(Communist Party of China) member
    Major:Software Engineering...
    Graduate School:Tsinghua University
    Degree:Bachelor's Degree
    Current Address:Renmin Road,Apt.
    Postcode:100000
    Mobile Phone:**********
    E-mail:[email protected]
    Objective:To obtain a position as a software engineer which emphasizes in software designing and development so that I can bring my initiation and creativity into full play.
    Main Academic Coursrs:
    Sofware Engineering
    Advanced Mathematics
    Circuit Principal
    Systems Design and Analysis
    Database Structures
    Digital Electronics
    Artificial Intelligence
    Computer Local Area Network
    English Abilities:passed College English Test Band Six;Fluent in oral English
    Computer Abilities:passed national computer level test rank Four;good master of...(omitted)
    Scholarships and Awardsbtained Metal Machining Practice Award in 2007
    Reference:furnished upon request
    I guarantee that the above statements are true and correct in every aspect.

Signaturei Ming
                                                                                 Data:May 28,2008

返回列表