听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 沉默是一个女孩最大的哭声
返回列表 发帖

沉默是一个女孩最大的哭声

Silence is a girl's loudest cry.

sometimes ,silence is comminication with our own spirt

Speech is silver, silence is golden.

silence is golden.

I believe no one could understand this sentence more than me .
For the very person, your boyfirend or your husband, or your best firend,  you believe he is more yourself than you are, he know you better than yourself, every tiny happiness or  sadness. Sometimes any misunderstanding makes your feel so disappointed and sad. How can he doesn't know my meaning? Any explaination should be unnecessary. So just keep silent and wait, until he learned it.

评分人数

• 凉茶

回复 5# fangnan

you can say that again...I'd like to share my own experience with you here,in recent days,my life is kind of complicated.I am suffering so much pain inside and do not konw how to face something. I cried for it , I felt heart-broking for it .in last,just now,i have learned to keep silence to face it.beacuse i found ,Maybe silence is the best way to choose at this moment.

回复 6# 凉茶

Yes, I think you are right. When we were a little girl, we were eager to grow up, tracking San Mao's footprint, go faraway for tramp, freely. Now we grow up enough to take responsibility, to face the ture life. Sometimes we collect all our courage and bravess to be ready for something, we try hard to overcome the obstacle, and I believe we'll get it, but during this process, we became silent, find the meaning of"the more you grow up, the more lonely you are", no more loud lough, no more naivete.
Anyway,  I believe time is the best prescription for all hurts. What we need now is keeping silent and calm, and be more brove!
May GOD bless you, and all girls

回复 7# fangnan

thank you ,fangnan.i always believe,Everything has gone by and everything will be fine~

5#and6#    You are so good, I want to learn from you

Speech is silver, silence is golden.

How to make a woman cry

返回列表