听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第134期】2011-02-16 你为何学习英语?
返回列表 发帖

【第134期】2011-02-16 你为何学习英语?

本帖最后由 吉祥猪 于 2011-2-16 12:17 编辑

现代社会,学习英语的人越来越多、学习英语也变得越来越重要了。但是为什么要学习英语呢?有的人是为了以后找到好工作,有的人是为了提升自己的能力,也有的人纯粹是因为兴趣。学习英语,我们有不同的理由,那么你的理由是什么呢?

In modern society,  more and more people are learning English, learning English is also becoming more and more important. But why do people want to learn English? Some people just want  to find good job, and some people want to enhance their abilities, and some people purely because of  interest. We have different reasons for learning English,so what is yours?

in fact ,l love English , i want to learn it very well,and i want to be great in this area.

I must learn english well,because I work in foreign company.

I wanna get a good job

To be honest, I don't know why I have to learn English. As a middle school student, I learn English for the college entrance examination. Now, for the college English test, I work hard at it again. Someone tells me that your job in the future need the good English, someone tells me that the English didn't play an important role in your job. I don't know if I like English, but I know I hate my English is still the lowest levels---baby English, such as " how are you" "how do you do". I do my best to chang this situation.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

I like it,and in my junior high school,my English is very good so I'm interested in it very much,but with growing up,we must study English well to go to a better college,it becomes a tool,and when we are in college,we have much time,but we don't have the intense emotion like the beginning,and when we face the graduatng,we need to have a good job,so at this time we must improve our English,the process is long and sorrowful.
And now I'm in this stage,for my job~~~but when I in this forum,I feel very funny,and I learn a lot,so my interest comes back !

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

englis is that normal tool for my job so i need to learn it.

I love English.
Because it's very interesting.
But,what a pity.
I haven't learn very well.
I haven't keep on studying it.
I am very interested in working with foreigners.
That's my dream.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

I love English, because she gives me confidence and happiness. I should keep working on it!

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

I wanna get a good job

just because it is useful

I have to learn english for good work.

返回列表