听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 打榜热歌:Nickelback---Gotta be somebody 那一個人
返回列表 发帖

打榜热歌:Nickelback---Gotta be somebody 那一個人

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 加拿大著名乐队Nickelback的第六张录音室专辑《Dark Horse》将于11月18日发行,《Dark Horse》将由AC/DC公司发行,乐队上一张专辑《All the Right Reasons》在全球共卖出1000万张,产生了7首各类排行榜冠军单曲、获得了五项录影带第一名的成绩。新专辑的首支单曲叫做《Gotta Be Somebody》已于9月29日提供网上免费下载。《Gotta Be Somebody》凭借12万7千次的下载销量空降本周美国单曲榜第十位,是Nickelback乐队到目前为止所有单曲中首周上榜成绩最好的一首。 This time, I wonder what it feels like 這一次 我想知道那是什麼感覺 ? To find the one in this life, the one we all dream of 為了找到這一生 我們追求的那一個人 But dreams just aren’t enough 但只是幻想是不夠的 So I’ll be waiting for the real thing, 所以我會耐心等待 等待它成真 I’ll know it by the feeling 讓我能夠認出那個人 The moment when we’re meeting, 當我們相遇時 will play out like a scene 會像電影情節一般結束 Straight off the silver screen 從螢幕上退去 So I’ll be holding my own breath, right up ’til the end 我會柄持我的呼吸 直到結束 Until that moment when, 直到那一刻 I find the one that I’ll spend forever with 我終於找到那追求已久的人 Cause nobody wants to be the last one there 人們都渴望不被遺忘 Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares 人們都希望能被珍惜 Someone to love with my life in their hands 一定有個人重視我跟我們的愛情 There’s gotta be somebody for me like that 一定有那樣一個人 為了我而存在 Cause nobody wants to do it all on their own 人們都渴望有有個人可以分擔生活 And everyone wants to know they’re not alone 人們都希望不再寂寞 There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere 一定有個人跟我一樣感同身受 There’s gotta be somebody for me out there 一定有那樣一個人 為了我而存在 Tonight, out on the street, out in the moonlight 今晚 就在月光照耀的街道上 And dammit this feels too right, 承認這感覺很美好吧 it’s just like deja vu 這場景仿佛似曾相識 Me standing here with you 在妳身邊的我 So I’ll be holding my own breath, 我屏息以待 could this be the end 能讓世界在這美好的一刻結束嗎 ? Is it that moment when, 這就是那一刻嗎 ? I find the one that I’ll spend forever with 我終於找到那追求已久的人 Cause nobody wants to be the last one there 人們都渴望不被遺忘 Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares 人們都希望被珍惜 Someone to love with my life in their hands 一定有那個人重視我跟我們的愛情 There’s gotta be somebody for me like that 一定有那樣一個人 為了我而存在 Cause nobody wants to do it all on their own 人們都渴望有有個人可以分擔生活 And everyone wants to know they’re not alone 人們都希望不再寂寞 There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere 一定有個人跟我一樣感同身受 There’s gotta be somebody for me out there 一定有那樣一個人 為了我而存在 You can't give up, whem you looking for a diamond in the rough 就像琢磨鑽石 漫長艱辛 你不能放棄 (Becuz You never know) The wind shows up, (make sure you’re holding on) 因為你從不知道 它將何時出現 把握那時刻吧 Cause it could be the one, the one you're waiting on 它將是你所期待的 Cause nobody wants to be the last one there 人們都渴望不被遺忘 And everyone wants to feel like someone cares 人們都希望被珍惜 Someone to love with my life in their hands 一定有那個人重視我跟我們的愛情 There’s gotta be somebody for me, oh 一定有那樣一個人 為了我而存在 Nobody wants to do it all on their own 人們都渴望有有個人可以分擔生活 And everyone wants to know they’re not alone 人們都希望不再寂寞 There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere 一定有個人跟我一樣感同身受 There’s gotta be somebody for me out there 一定有那樣一個人 為了我而存在 Nobody wants to be the last one there 人們都渴望不被遺忘 Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares 人們都希望被珍惜 There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere 一定有個人跟我一樣感同身受 There’s gotta be somebody for me out there 一定有那樣一個人 為了我而存在

gilivable,I like this style of music which can touch your heart and light your passion to swing your hip.

评分人数

• maryzht

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 I will lissent to it

评分人数

• maryzht

Like his style of singing, that voice is beautiful.

it's not my type.

返回列表