听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2月20日故事:The Three Lazy Ones 三个懒汉
返回列表 发帖

2月20日故事:The Three Lazy Ones 三个懒汉

Please read the story carefully,then tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

A king had three sons whom he loved equally well, and he did not know which of them to appoint as king following his own death.

When the time came for him to die he called them to his bed and said, “Dear children, I have thought of something that I will reveal to you. The one of you is the laziest shall become king after me.”

The oldest one said, “Father, then the kingdom belongs to me, for I am so lazy that whenever I lie down to sleep, and a drop falls into my eyes, I will not even close them so that I can fall asleep.”

The second one said, “Father, the kingdom belongs to me, for I am so lazy that when I am sitting by the fire warming myself, I would rather let my heels burn up than to pull my legs back.”

The third one said, “Father, the kingdom is mine, for I am so lazy that if I were going to be hanged and already had the rope around my neck, and someone put into my hand a sharp knife with which to cut the rope, I would let myself be hanged rather than to lift my hand up to the rope.”

When the father heard this he said, “You have taken it the farthest and shall be king.”
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

the three foolish man!

The old king, dying unexpectedly decided to transfer bit lazy. Why do most people can be lazy when the king? King went so far as the old lazy election to succeed his throne, brilliant idea of beauty, really wonderful.

Hard-working people to self-employment, so too lazy to "pour oil bottle does not help" the people "replace" the throne. Practice has proved that matter to decision-making wise, is the best use. In this way, the king died, the sons have to let him rest assured.

评分人数

• yy2235

This story is very insteresting!

The Three Lazy Ones

顶一下,不错不错....

lazy men

i hard,but never happy

really?

To be a king who must be the most brutal,is it?

Not afraid dead ,the person can become a king

ddddddddddddddddddddddd

返回列表