听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【新概念教室】 » Lesson 60 The future
返回列表 发帖

Lesson 60 The future

listen to the material carefully,although it is difficult and sometime you can't write down the correct answer.As long as you have tried,whatever you write down will be the harvest of yours.You should believe that only by accumulating little by little could you learn English welll.so come on.

At a village fair, I decided to visit a fortune-teller called Madam Bellinsky. I went into her tent and she told me to sit down. After I had given her some money, she looked into a crystal ball and said: "A relation of yours is coming to see you.(1)____________________________. The moment you leave this tent, you will get a big surprise. A woman you know well will rush towards you. (2)____________________________. That is all." As soon as I went outside, I forgot all about Madam Bellinsky because my wife hurried towards me. "Where have you been hiding?" she asked impatiently. "(3)__________________________. We are late already." As she walked away, I followed her out of the fair.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

1. she will be arriving this evening and intends to stay fo r a few days
2. she will speak to you and then she will leave you away from this place
3. your sister will be here and ?  than an hour and we must be at stationto meet her

评分人数

1)She will be arriving this evening and intends to stay for a few days
2)She will speak to you and then she will leave you from this place
3)Your sister  will be here and less than an hour and we must be at station to meet her

评分人数

arriving

She will be arrived this evening and intend to stay for a few days.
She will speak to you and then she will leave from this place.
Your sister will be here in less than an hour and we must be at station to meet her.

评分人数

1She will be arriving this evening and intends to stay for a few days
2She will speak to you and then she will leave you away from this place
3Your sister  will be here and less than an hour and we must be  station to meet her

A --She will be arriving this evening and inten for a few days .

B --She was speak to you and then she will leave you away from this place.

C --Your sister will be here and last hour ,we must to be station to meet her

I'cant  read it  sorry!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表