听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 你认为快乐会传染吗?
返回列表 发帖

你认为快乐会传染吗?

Happiness is contagious,the more happy people you know, the more likely you are happy.And getting connected to happy people improves a person's own happiness,
快乐也会传染。你周围的人越快乐,你也会越快乐。与快乐的人在一起,你自己也会更快乐。

But every extra unhappy friend increases the likelihood that you'll be unhappy by 7 percent.
但每多一个不快乐的朋友,你不快乐的几率会增加7%。”

Do you agree or disagree with that view above?

I believe that happiness is contagious.“Beauty is around us"it has been said.Happiness is also around us,and these happy friends just help us to find it.Of course,everyone has his or her own idea about happiness,if you are not open-minded enough,you may not think so...

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

MAYBE IT IS RIGHT. BUT THERE ARE TOO MUCH SAD IN LIFE.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Maybe you are right,the real worl is so cruel,howere I hope happiness can be  contagious.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 3# najinlei

I think you word "sad" should change into "sadness".Is that right?

回复 2# zora

Yeah,beauty is around us.So we should bring our happiness to all people around us.That the world will be very warm and full of smile.

回复 5# xiaomeixin

THANK YOU !YOU ARE RIGHT!GOOD LUCK FOR YOU !

回复 7# najinlei

It's " Good luck to you"Haha,I am very pleased that I can help you.

回复 8# xiaomeixin

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

no necessarily

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 9# najinlei

Don't be so sad.I think if you are studying harder and harder.You will have greatly improved.

I hold the idea that everything has a contact . we take friend and friend for example . being so sad , one of my friends always wants me to comfort her , for she was brokenhearted . in the meantime , I am very upset and vexed because I don't know what to say to comfort her ! only I can do is to stand beside her silently . whereas , if she is in a happy mood , meanwhile , she will share her story amusedly with me . listening to her sweaty story telling , myself feeling is rather wonderful !

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 12# 陈秀玲

You are a kind-hearted girl.

回复 11# xiaomeixin

it is my pleasure for your encouragement!

回复 14# najinlei

You are welcome.

I'm completely agree with you...

But I think also that it's depending to the person..

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 16# Sanmal

Yeah,If someone keep a good mood everyday.Then she/he will be happier than others.

返回列表