听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 3月10日故事:Only One Side is Willing一厢情愿
返回列表 发帖

3月10日故事:Only One Side is Willing一厢情愿

Please read the story carefully,then translate those red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

Many years ago, a farmer happened to see the King's daughter in the capital. He lost his heart to her at once. After returning, he missed the princess day and night. Soon, he was ill. His friends and relatives came to see him. When they knew the reason why the farmer was ill, they thought it was quite difficult to help the farmer, for the King would never consent to his daughter marrying a poor man. But the sick man sighed sadly:" If I can't get the princess, I will be dead." His friends tried to persuade him, but in vain. So they had to play a trick. Some days later, they came to see the man again and told him they had asked the princess to marry him, but she rejected. In fact, they had never done it. But the foolish man believed. However, he did not give up his mind. He announced:"if I visit the princess in person, she will say yes." If he did so, you can guess the result.
  Later, people use it to describe the man who only considers his own aspiration, ignoring the objective situation and others' opinions.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Don't be person like the man. We can't be so selffish.

评分人数

• yy2235

I feel that we should be honest to ourselves .  we  ought not to dream unable thing !

评分人数

• yy2235

After returning, he missed the princess day and night
回来之后,他日日夜夜地思念着公主。
Some days later, they came to see the man again and told him they had asked the princess to marry him, but she rejected.
几天之后,他的朋友再次来看望他,然后欺骗他,他们已经询问了公主是否愿意嫁给他,但她拒绝了。

Under the objective situation, sometimes we have to force us to learn to give up.

评分人数

• yy2235

Oppositely,we shall learn to that man sometimes,what is his insistence.Ignoring laughting,to follow his mind is a spirit and alse a courage.

评分人数

• yy2235

After returning, he missed the princess day and night.
回来之后,他日夜思念着公主。
Some days later, they came to see the man again and told him they had asked the princess to marry him, but she rejected.
几天后,他们回来看那个人,告诉他他们要公主嫁给他,可是公主拒绝了。

There are similar stories in our realistic life, for example, a boy likes a girl and wants to hunt her heart like mad, no matter what the girl feels. When the girl rejects him, he would ask her enquiringly why she dosen't love him, and he assume sth as a matter of course girl should love him. Finally, he causes trouble for the girl perseverely. It's a pity that  girl always agrees with boy's love just moved by boy's insistence.

评分人数

• yy2235

love is not a one-man game,  the man who is willing on the one side will lose himself and ruin himself if he don't know how to do.

评分人数

• yy2235

谢谢分享

We won't be succeed until we try to do it.

评分人数

• yy2235

回去之后,他日日夜夜都想念着公主
Some days later, they came to see the man again and told him they had asked the princess to marry him, but she rejected
几天之后,他们再次去看他并告诉他,他们已经请求公主嫁给他了,不过公主拒绝了。

To some extent,I think this method is cheating oneself. Accroding to the story said , he  absolute can not make dream come ture.Why to do ?For what?

评分人数

• yy2235

I can't read this article because foundation was too bad

回复 11# lxjin1983

Don't worry。 You can practice more

回复 12# yy2235

Thanks. I'm working on it.

回来以后,他日夜思念公主
几天之后,他们来看这个人的时候告诉他:他们已经请求公主嫁给他,但是公主拒绝了

People shoule have self-knowledge as well as shef-confidence!

评分人数

• yy2235

It's a wonderfui story!

本帖最后由 ccll 于 2011-5-23 17:10 编辑

Do what we are able to do and forget what we can not do .
Besides self-confidence, People shoule also have self-knowledge .

评分人数

• yy2235

just like the tytle,in our life ,we can't do things just  by our own willing ,we should learn to know how others think about it

评分人数

• yy2235

Sometimes we should learn giving up,then we can gain another happiness.

评分人数

• yy2235

顶一下,不错不错....

返回列表