听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » The memory of university
返回列表 发帖

The memory of university

有人说,上大学是一个堕落的开始,也有人说是奋斗的开始,还有人说是对未来良好的开端...
那么你觉得是什么呢?为什么?

People will feel happy and successful when they make good use of their school time.It just toward to ourselves.

评分人数

• Sanmal

回复 2# xiaomeixin

Yeah~ I think so!

friends and friends

评分人数

• Sanmal

I have to say it is the beginning of my degeneration.Cut calss,computer games,drinking and so on.However,i think the gains is more than lost.I got in touch with  many  friends from different parts of our homeland and understood his hometown.Besides,the romance remain fresh in my memory.I think the most importance is doing things by myself.In conclusion,the time of university is wonderful!

评分人数

• Sanmal

I agree with you   i think we should learn what we think is important to us rather than learn teachers ask us to do ,maybe most of the lessons we learned do no importance to our future and there is no necessary for us to waste on it .we should make full us of our university time to learn what we really should learn and learn to think by yourself,think the best way to become successful

评分人数

• Sanmal

at the beginning , I feel that my college life is rather fallen .but now ,when I was a junior student , it is very full for my college life ! I like it ! being busy is so great for me !
go ahead !

评分人数

• Sanmal

when I was a high school student, I really have so many lively pictures of my college life .I have entered college for one and a half years, at the begin ,I think the life in university is so boring ,I have so much spare time every day and I even did't know how to spend it. but now there are so many meaningful  things waiting for me to finished, so my current college life is fulfilling .Four years is  really a short time ,we must cherish it ,do something we will not regretful

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Now,I was graduated from my university school.The day of graduation,everyone runs to sentiment.It's gratifying to see my efforts rewarded.Through years college life, I matured more.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 4# 塔塔静

only friends?

回复 7# 陈秀玲

I agree with you~  being busy is great!

回复 8# Megan梅

...but now there are so many meaningful  things waiting for me to finished,...
    I think that it's to finish, and not to finished~

When I entered the university,I did't think of my future. Five months ago, when my girlfriend who has been with me since we were in senior school left me,I have been aware of the importance of learning. Nowadays, I have changed a lot.

评分人数

• Sanmal

while we may not learn many things in university,but the experience are very important in our life

评分人数

• Sanmal

i want go to school again

评分人数

• Sanmal

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表