听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » you have no common words with the lover,then how to do
返回列表 发帖

you have no common words with the lover,then how to do

Maybe you have got marriaged,maybe you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend,then if you have no common words with your  lover,what shall you do??

Iam sorry to hear that. If i have no commmon words with my lover,I wiil reduce the time that spend on my hobby and share with her.To my surprise,lovers have no common words.How r we get together if we don‘t have the same  favor?

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

What do you mean by 'common words'??? That you don't share the same culture? Well, if that is the case, more time is bound to be spent for miscommunication/misunderstanding. Patience, the key is patience.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# IamQiushi

Maybe at the beginning,the have some same topics. Maybe it's the different work,different surroundings made them have no words. ...so,lovers should spent more time together ..

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 3# mubu

yeah,communation is improtant not only for lovers but also for friends. family members.etc.

If both the lovers don't have topic to talk together,how can they be together?

回复 6# xiaomeixin
It's really a pity,I suppose that their relationship wont last long...

You can try to spend more time with her, and you can do something together!
I believe that if you try to do it, you will find a hobby that you both enjoy, such as horse back riding or tennis.

回复 8# Sanmal

good suggestion. Thanks.

if I have no comend words with my lover , I will break up our relation without any hesitation! because there will be no happiness for our future . perhaps seperation is good to each other .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I‘m sorry to hear that.  first ,I will spend more time getting along with he or she and try to find some topic that both of you may interest in,.But if you two guys do have nothing in common, maybe you are just  unfit for each other

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Maybe you just need more time to communicate with each other,talk with her more,spend more time with her and try your best to find out your commen intersts.There must be something that both of you are enjoy ,it just need time to be found.
    Good luck to you.May you a bright furture and enjoy yourself.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表