听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第142期】如何看待日本地震?
返回列表 发帖

【第142期】如何看待日本地震?

日本最近发生了强烈地震和海啸,引起了重大的人员和财产损失。对此,很多中国人感到幸灾乐祸,认为日本人该受到惩罚,也有人认为他们值得同情和学习,因为他们身上有我们没有的东西。你是如何认为的呢?请发表你的观点……

in recent days ,a very big earthquake and tsunami attacked japan, causing significant casualties and property losses. In response, many Chinese people feel schadenfreude, that the Japanese people should be punished, while some people think that they deserve compassion and we should learn from them, for  there is something we don't have. How do you think? Please express your point of view ... ...

I feel very sad about it. obviously it is no ones fault, but that doesn't stop me having empathy for the people involved in the tragedy.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

we have to help them just like they help us when earthqwake attacked Sichuan.

i don't like japan

回复 4# lghmhw
  so what is your idea about the earthquake happened in Japan,  did they deserve it?

标题

i keep silence

noone or country should be punished by earthquake or tsunami , they are our frends in terms of living on earth . moreover , all of victims are civilians in japan , who are not the objects you abominated .they deserve our sympathy because they also support help to us when we are shocked by 8.0 magnitude  earthquake in wenchuan 2008. so i think we should try our best to help them , at least ,we can't raise schadenfreude agaist  disaster and tragedy of japan . that's inhuman behaviour .

返回列表