听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » 3月17日听力练习 human children
返回列表 发帖

3月17日听力练习 human children

listen to the material carefully,although it is difficult and sometime you can't write down the correct answer.As long as you have tried,whatever you write down will be the harvest of yours.You should believe that only by accumulating little by little could you learn English welll.so come on.

The discoveries may help explain what other researchers have learned about human children whose mothers didn't eat enough while pregnant.
麦克唐纳和同事们的这项发现,或许能帮助解释其他研究人员已经知道的孕妇饮食不足对婴儿的影响。

"I think what has been found in human studies is behavioral problems, certainly, very decreased attention spans, lower IQ," McDonald said. "I think that's the big thing, when these kids get to school, a lot of these kids just can't concentrate."
麦克唐纳说:“我们对人类的研究中发现的是行为问题,例如能够集中精力的时间非常短,智商低等等。很多这类儿童上学后根本不能集中注意力学习,那就是大问题了。”

__________________________________________.

"You don't want to shortchange your baby. You want to give them the best chance in life that you can. And I think good nutrition and really good prenatal care is the best thing a parent can do."
他说:“你不愿意亏欠孩子什么。你想尽自己所能给他们人生最好的机会。我认为良好的营养和产前照顾是为人父母者所能做到最好的事。”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

McDonald says his study on the school is importance with prognant woman to forget on their babies need。

McDonald says his studies underscores the importance for pregnant women to focus on their babies' needs.

返回列表