听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 2011-03-22 美文欣赏:心情不好吗?打个响指吧
返回列表 发帖

2011-03-22 美文欣赏:心情不好吗?打个响指吧

read the article carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

Feeling low and depressed? If you want to be able to instantly access a good mood, try this technique from life coach Rebekah Fensome.

感觉心情低落忧郁?如果你想迅速拥有好心情,试试生活教练Rebekah Fensome的小妙招吧。

If you suffer from 'mood dips', mood swings, or spend a lot of time feeling low and depressed, then try a simple technique to access a happier mood, called the 'finger click'.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

First, access some memories that make you feel happy and content - perhaps quality time with a partner, or a great holiday with friends or family. You may find it easier to access these memories if you close your eyes. Now write these memories down on paper, which will cement them in your mind.

首先,想象一些使你高兴或满足的记忆-也许是和搭档的黄金时间,亦或是和家人朋共度假日。你会发现闭上眼睛更容易回忆。现在把这些记忆写在纸上,这可以在你脑中加深印象。

Next, start to associate these memories to the act of clicking your fingers. You will need to repeat the process a number of times, but eventually you should be able to access the happy and content feelings simply by clicking your fingers.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

My quality times:my whole family,my parents,little brother and I are working in the orchard, talking of children's future, fruit  trees' growth ,house hold affairs and so on. At that time,parents are pretty happy,their smiles write on their faces;my little brother is not fond of this work but he also participates every time ,as a son of peasants ,he is quite thoughtful.

评分人数

If you suffer from 'mood dips', mood swings, or spend a lot of time feeling low and depressed, then try a simple technique to access a happier mood, called the 'finger click'.

如果你遭遇心情低谷,摇摆不定,或者长时间低落忧郁,尝试一个简单的方法拥有好心情,“响指”
Next, start to associate these memories to the act of clicking your fingers. You will need to repeat the process a number of times, but eventually you should be able to access the happy and content feelings simply by clicking your fingers.
接下来,开始一边打响指一边联想这些美好的回忆,你需要如是反复几次,最后将拥有高兴满意的心情

评分人数

nice

返回列表