听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 让你信心十足的八种方法
返回列表 发帖

让你信心十足的八种方法

8 Statements of Courage and Confidence
让你信心十足的八种方法

Are you courageous enough to attain that goal that you set? Do you have the confidence to go after it? If you can make up your mind, muster all your strength and be charged up internally with determination and go after that specific, measurable, attainable, seemingly unrealistic, time - bound goal, you will get it with the help of GOD. I say this because many people leave to chance everything pertaining to their dreams and are too timid to transform. They suffer from cowardice, therefore they cannot confront with confidence that thing which has dogged their lives and guaranteed them defeat in every venture they undertake. I have made it my life - pursuit to tell you that you can; to inspire you to aspire; to never allow any man or woman to tell you that you cannot do it. I lay down and share eight quotes which you can use to encourage yourself every time you think the task is too great.
        你有足够的胆量来实现你所制定的目标吗?你有信心追求它吗?如果你下定决心,集中力量并且全力以赴的追求这个特殊的、重要的、可达到的、表面看来不现实的、时间紧迫的目标,在上帝的帮助下,你一定能达到目标。我这样说是因为很多人在实现他们梦想的时候只是盲从于命运的安排,而且他们过于胆小而不能完成转变的过程。他们遭受着胆小的折磨,因此他们不能面对像自信这样的东西---这些使他们的生命顽强并且帮助他们战胜生命中所经历的每一次冒险的东西。我已经把握住了我的生活 –- 告诉自己你可以;鼓励自己的追求;绝对不允许任何人告诉你自己你做不到。我制定并且分享了八种方法,当你认为任务过于艰巨的时候,你可以以此来鼓励自己。

1. I have left all my limitations outside the door because in this great hall of achievement they are not required neither will they be necessary.
1.我已经把所有的牵绊都留在了门外,因为在这个成功殿堂中,并不需要这些而且其本身也并不必要。

2. I walk with confidence like someone on a grand stage performing a well - rehearsed and choreographed routine. I am confident that I will succeed just like a tight rope - walker who doesn't have a "plan B" once he has set out on walking on that rope. Looking back is not an option.
2.我与自信同行,就像某人在大舞台上表演一套精心排练并且精心设计的动作一样。我很自信我会像走钢丝杂技演员一样成功¬——一旦踏上钢索便别无他选。回头不能成为一种选择。

3. I am courageous enough to put my head on the line boldly taking calculated risks and apply myself to the task at hand because I know that the battle is not mine but it belongs to the Lord.
3. 我有足够的勇气将自己置身于危险中,大胆地承担预期风险同时将自己置于即将到来的任务中,因为我知道斗争不属于我,而是属于上帝。

4. Having reconciled with the fact that the past has no power and today is the only day I have, I am strong, powerful enough to create the future and delight in its coming and tackle challenges. I am confident that my redeemer who lives is walking with me beside me, day by day.
4. 学会与现实和解,过去的已经成为过去,今天才是我唯一拥有的。我很坚强并且足够强大能够在在即将到来并且可以抓住的挑战中创造未来和快乐。我很自信我的救世主正日日伴随在我身边。

5. I am a great original scripted from above, who existed in the mind of God way before I was formed in my mother's womb. The long - awaited time for me to debut my greatness and deposit what I have been assigned to do by my master has come.
5.我是上天所创造的伟大的原作,在我的母亲的子宫中开始孕育之前,便已经存在于上帝的脑海中。我所期待已久的实现我的主人委派于我的崇高和托付的时刻已经到来。

6. I realize that one's life can be summed up in a dash between the year of death and the year of birth. Look at any tombstone and you will see what I mean. A man's life summed up in a dash. I endeavor to leave a legacy behind that is intact, glorifies God and inspires mankind.
6.我意识到一个人的生命在死亡和出生之间可以总结为一场冲刺。当看到墓碑的时候,你将会明白的我意思。一个人的生命可以归纳为冲刺。我努力的在身后留下一笔遗产,这笔遗产是原封不动的,加荣誉于主的并且激发人类的灵感的。

7. I enjoy everyday life knowing that I am blessed and highly favored, above and not below, the head and not the tail. Every single day I see the unfolding of that divine plan, favor and blessing.
7.我享受每一天的生活,因为我知道我是被主祝福并且备受恩典的。每一天我都见证了神圣计划、恩典以及祝福展开的过程。

8. I embrace new and existing relationships, realizing that God in His wisdom has assigned, pastors, people, princes in palaces to help me further His cause as I occupy until He comes.
8. 我意识到神以其聪明才智,已经委派了牧师、人类和宫殿中的王子在他的宫殿中来帮助我促进他的事业直至他来临,因此,我信奉每一种新的现存的关系。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Believe in yourself, just do it .

回复 2# 皮皮鲁

yes! you can say that again~~

返回列表