听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » To be a new bird
返回列表 发帖

To be a new bird

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2011-3-26 17:56 编辑

My english isn't very good, but it can't stop my interests to learn more about foreign culture and people. In my view, I think we study the foreign language that not only to understand the shallow meaning of each words,but also to use it to communicate with foreigners and to learn more about eachother' thought.Today,I think we should change our old minds,to learn a new language is a chanllenge,that in our heart we have study english for several yeas is not for job, but in future we should work with the tool-Enlish. In our deep heart,we love the language,with it we can exchange our mind with each other and know more about our difference,so we can make the world better,In ancient times,because of lacking of acquaintance and forgiving,there were many wars.This is a new man mind,hope that you like it.Thank for you reading.

评分人数

回复 1# 507013899

There are some spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes in your words above which you should check out and revise. Anyway I think you have had a not bad show-off,I believe you can do a better job next time.Finally wish you all the best of luck!

评分人数

• kuangye678

hahaha````welcome to join us ! you will make great progress through your effort  here !

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

Thank you!

welcome to tingroom

you did a beautiful show and hope you will like tingroom.

Yes athouth we are not good at English ,we have the interest to learn it.Let's go on.

good

返回列表