听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语翻译】 » wish , hope , expect , want 的用法及翻译句子
返回列表 发帖

wish , hope , expect , want 的用法及翻译句子

不同点: (1)wish +宾+ to +动词原形表示命令,hope无此用法 I wish you to go意思是我要你去 (2)hope后不能直接跟名词作宾语,可跟for +名词,表示可实现的“希望”,wish虽也跟for +名词,但表示难实现的“愿望”。 (3)hope和wish可跟that从句,但hope + that表示希望 wish + that表示“愿望”,且从句动词用虚拟语气 (4)wish可跟双宾语 wish 意思是对某一特定物的欲望、向往或强烈倾向 (5)Expect 意思是期待某事或某人可能的发生或出现: (6)Hope 意思是热切期望并对获得所期待之物的可能性方面有一定的信心: (7)"Want" is often used when you have a strong desire for something or when you have a need for something. The goal is easy to be achieved. For example, I want to have some Italian food tonight. Another example, I want to learn French.The word "Hope" is quite similar to the word "Expect". "Hope" is often used when you have a desire with expectation of obtainment, which means you expect that to happen.For example, I hope (expect) you will keep your promises. Another example, I hope (expect)the person I am going to live with is a vegetarian."Wish" is often used when you have a desire for something that is unattainable, which means the goal is impossible to fulfilled. For example, I wish I can be as smart as Albert Einstein (In reality, I know I can never be as smart as Albert Einstein because my IQ is lower than his.)Another example, I wish I am an astronaut (In reality, I know I can never become an astronaunt.)practice:1,I wish you to go。2,我希望成功。 3,我很想得到小汽车4,我希望你很快就好了。5,我真希望自己年轻了十岁。6,我希望你健康。7,你可以等我们一起吃午饭。8,我希望不久就见到你。9,今晚我想要法国菜please translate these sentenses into english or chinese .
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

1.我要你去。
2.i hope for success.
3:i expect that i can gain a car of 4
4:i hope that you'll better soon.
5:i wish that i am 10 years younger.
6:i hope you can healthy

评分人数

1,I wish you to go。2,我希望成功。 3,我很想得到小汽车4,我希望你很快就好了。5,我真希望自己年轻了十岁。6,我希望你健康。7,你可以等我们一起吃午饭。8,我希望不久就见到你。9,今晚我想要法国菜
1. 我希望你能去.
2.I hope I can success.
3.I wish I could have a car.
4.I hope you recover soon.
5.I wish I were ten years younger.
6.I wish you healthy.
7.I hope you could wait and stay with us for lunch.
8. I wish I would see you soon.
9.I expect some french crusine tonight.

评分人数

• 陈秀玲

1,我希望你去。
2,I hope for success.
3,I wish I could get a car.
4,I hope you will be well soon.
5,I really wish I were ten years younger.
6,I wish you good health.
7,You may expect us to have lunch together with you.
8,I am expecting to see you soon。
9,Tonight I want to eat French cuisine.

评分人数

1,I wish you to go。我要你去。
2,我希望成功。I hope for success.
3,我很想得到小汽车 I want to get a car.
4,我希望你很快就好了。I hope that you will be well soon.
5,我真希望自己年轻了十岁。I wish that I were ten years younger.
6,我希望你健康。I hope that you are good in health.
7,你可以等我们一起吃午饭。You may expect us having dinner together with you.
8,我希望不久就见到你。I hope I can see you soon.
9,今晚我想要法国菜 I want to eat french cuisine  tonight.

评分人数

返回列表