听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 4月2日故事:A Foolish Man Buys Shoes愚人买鞋
返回列表 发帖

4月2日故事:A Foolish Man Buys Shoes愚人买鞋

please read the story carefully,then translate red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

There awas once a foolish man. One day he wanted to go to the market to buy a pair of new shoes. He first measured his foot with a ruler and then took a piece of straw and marked the length of his foot on it. But he was in such a hurry to set off that he left the straw at home.
           At the market, having found a shoe-stall, he felt in his pockets, only to find that the straw was not there. So he said to the shoemaker, "I've left the measurement at home, so I don't know the size. I'll have to go back for it." with these words, he hurried off.
           He hurried home for the straw and then hurried back to the market again. The trip home and back took him a lot of time. By the time he reached the market, it was almost dark and the market was already over. he had gone to all this trouble for nothing and still had not managed to buy the shoes.
           Then someone asked him, "Did you want to buy the shoes for yourself or for someone else?"
He answered, "For myself, of course!"
          The man then asked him, "Well, but haven't you brought your feet with you?" What do you need to bring the measurement for?"
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

One day he wanted to go to the market to buy a pair of new shoes
有一天他想去商场为自己买一双新的鞋子。

At the market, having found a shoe-stall, he felt in his pockets, only to find that the straw was not there
在商场里,他以为量尺寸的稻草在他口袋里,于是就找了一下,结果发现稻草并不在那里。

Well, but haven't you brought your feet with you
啊?不过你不是已经带好你的尺寸了吗?

评分人数

• yy2235

There awas once a foolish man.

this item should be: Once there was a foolish man?

评分人数

• yy2235

a fable we have learned in primary school

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 4# yoyo530521

Yes, I remember that we have learned this story at school.

Foolish man.

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 6# xiaomeixin

haha~ He is fool.

One day he wanted to go to the market to buy a pair of new shoes.
一天他想去超市买一双新鞋。
At the market, having found a shoe-stall, he felt in his pockets, only to find that the straw was not there.
在超市,他找到了鞋柜,摸摸口袋,发现自己忘记带鞋的草图尺寸出来了。
Well, but haven't you brought your feet with you?
哦,可是你不会连自己的脚也忘记带了吧?

评分人数

• yy2235

1 有一天他想去集市买一双新鞋。
2 在集市,他发现了一卖鞋摊,他摸了摸口袋。最后发现量有脚尺码的稻草不在身边。
3 那么,你那天没有带你的脚去吗?

评分人数

• yy2235

我记得,这故事名叫“郑人买履”。

看看下面

One day he wanted to go to the market to buy a pair of new shoes. 一天他想去市场为他自己买一双合适的新鞋子。
At the market, having found a shoe-stall, he felt in his pockets, only to find that the straw was not there. 到市场,他发现了一个鞋摊,他以为那根测量的稻绳在口袋,但是找的时候发现它已经不在了。
Well, but haven't you brought your feet with you? 哦,可是你不会连你自己的脚也忘了带去了吧?

评分人数

• yy2235

带脚去买鞋,,汗

笑笑。

It's so funny~

A Foolish Man Buys Shoes

返回列表