听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » “娱人节”雷人短信
返回列表 发帖

“娱人节”雷人短信

愚人节开开玩笑是可以的,但是千万要把握分寸哦。我们可以说发现了太阳系第十大行星,但是不能说太阳马上要爆炸了。玩笑既要有创意又要安全无害,要做到这点,还是很有难度的哦。

Because you, I believe in fate, perhaps all this are doomed to heaven, having a Mianmianzhizhong traction. Now I want to say is that I Shangbeizi--what is built Nie ah? !
  因为你,我相信命运的安排,也许这一切都是上天注定,冥冥之中牵引着我俩。现在的我想说的是——我上辈子是造了什么孽啊?!

Also known as the bricks and mortar boards infants bricks, the old Beijing is the most characteristic of the cultural heritage of one of a lethal strong, and easy-to-carry concealed, not weapons, and other characteristics--shoot you use the most appropriate!
  砖头又称板儿砖,是老北京最有特点的文化遗产之一,具有杀伤力强,易于携带隐蔽性高,不算凶器等多种特点,所以——拍你用它最合适!

Psychological test: If you and the coward race, you want to: 1 you run fast; as fast; you coward slower than… answer: you than beasts also a beast; you are beasts; beast than you! Happy April Fool's Day!
  心理测试:如果你和狗熊赛跑,你希望:1你跑得快;2一样快;3你比狗熊慢。答案:1你比禽兽还禽兽;2你就是禽兽;3你禽兽不如!愚人节快乐!

Notice: April Fool's Day approaching, on April 1 you receive text messages are bogus, meaning exactly opposite, please pay attention. Following is the first: You are handsome styles Yushulinfeng beauty of the blossoming devil build lover!
  通告:愚人节来临,41日您收到的短信均为假的,意思正好截然相反,敬请留意。以下是第一条:您是英俊潇洒玉树临风貌美如花魔鬼身材的大众情人!

Shaceng said: I have 16 change! Journey said: I have 32 change! Wukong said: I am 72 changed! In his Tang Seng: Nishi on the treatment, you change a phone call, I saw how other people look at monsters with phone messages? Happy April Fool's Day!
  沙僧说:我有16变!八戒说:我有32变!悟空说:我有72变!唐僧大怒:西天路上也没见你们变个电话,看人家妖怪都拿手机看短信呢!愚人节快乐!

After dinner seven Commandment: I quit smoking, quit immediately eat two fruits, three ring relaxed belt, the four immediately quit drinking, Wujiebaibu walk, bathe immediately quit six, seven quit immediately to sleep! Journey: Remember?
  饭后七戒:一戒吸烟,二戒马上吃水果,三戒放松裤带,四戒立即喝茶,五戒百步走,六戒立即洗澡,七戒立即睡觉!八戒:记住了吗?

Some people see you today, you still as charming, wearing a checked vest, Manyouyou to walk, a detached look comfortable, it is lovely to that. You really do not know how that is Saiguo rabbit?
  今天有人看见你了,你还是那样迷人,穿着格子背心,慢悠悠地走着,一副超然自在的样子,实在是可爱极了。真不知你当年是怎么赛过兔子的?

You stand in the crowd were white from the wind and the long hair, as the most beautiful melodies world, in my mind Zhou, I want to say: You have to drop a wig…… But today April Fool's Day!
  你站在人群中,被柔柔的风吹起的长发,像人间最美的旋律,在我心头久久回荡,使我想说:你的假发要掉了……今天可是愚人节哦!

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

OK,you did a good job! I keep it

After dinner seven Commandment: I quit smoking, quit immediately eat two fruits, three ring relaxed belt, the four immediately quit drinking, Wujiebaibu walk, bathe immediately quit six, seven quit immediately to sleep! Journey: Remember?
  饭后七戒:一戒吸烟,二戒马上吃水果,三戒放松裤带,四戒立即喝茶,五戒百步走,六戒立即洗澡,七戒立即睡觉!八戒:记住了吗?
haha~  interesting

八戒叫“Journey 吗,呵呵 第一次听说。

Funny!

返回列表