听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第151期】大学生是天之骄子还是知识民工
返回列表 发帖

【第151期】大学生是天之骄子还是知识民工

在10年前大学生可以说是天之骄子的代名词,但在当今的环境之下,大学生数量庞大,体现不出自己的优势,面临沦为知识民工的命运。面对这样的现实,很多人对此争论不已。有人说,大学生有知识,懂文化,是国家栋梁。但是也有人说现在的教育体制限制了大学生动手能力,将来难当大任。
对此,你是如何看待的?为了避免沦为知识民工的命运,你觉得现代大学生应该具备什么样子的素质?
10 years ago college students could  be said to be lucky  synonymous, but in today's environment, a large number of students, failing to reflect the advantages of their own, facing the fate of becoming knowledge workers. Faced with this reality,  there are debates among all the people around us. Some say that college students have the knowledge to understand cultural,  they will be national leaders in the future. But some people say that the education system now limits the practical ability of students,and they may not be  generated by a large office.

In this regard,what's your idea about that? In order to avoid becoming the knowledge of the fate of migrant workers, do you think what the modern university students should have?

in my opinion ,the debate aboved should get us alarmed,for many of the college studens  don't meet the demand of their parents,their friends.For me,I  am aiso short of abandent knowledge and actual abilities,so I have to do more and work hard sothat I can have a good future.

Now, there are so many college students in our country. But, in fact, it doesn't come up to the structure of our current country. Sometimes, the knowledge and technology that we learn from college can't meeet the company, so, we have to learn and improve ourselves all the time.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

返回列表