听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » What Would Be The Most Difficult Time in Your Life?
返回列表 发帖

What Would Be The Most Difficult Time in Your Life?

Most of us have been encountering all kinds of ups and downs, what do you think would be the most difficult time?

Personally, I think making decisions is the most difficult, especially when you have only two options and you can only choose either of them. In this situation, I find it really hard to make a choice. For example, when you involved in a bad situation, each of the options would lead you to a totally different version of life, once you make a wrong decision, you would lose badly and things would get worse.

However, in a pretty good situation, each one is attractive, if you choose this one, it means that you have to abandon the other one, but what if the other one can lead you to a way much better life? All in all, making decision is really a hard task, because we have no idea where things are going if we have not been going through it. So, when you are caught in such a situation, you have to think before your leap and you are doomed to be tortured for a little while.

How do you guys think of this, pls share your opinions. Thanks.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

you want to help someone your love but you don't have that kind of ability
helplessly watch his pain

you want to help someone your love but you don't have that kind of ability
helplessly watch his pai ...
tingroom 发表于 2011-4-9 09:29

It should be "you want to help someone you love."Is that right?

When facing making a CHOICE, I think one should have a sensible mind in order to clearly know what he really want to do or wanna gain and have courage to hold the responsibility for the outcome of the choice you made. I remember the most difficult period time is Senior 3 in my high school, confronting the press of the university entrance exam, losing my first love, being at a bad health condition, etc. You know? It seems all the fucking damn things happened in me. So, I definitely lost in a big big misery and there was no one could help you and listen to you even care you. All the pains I had to get through by myself. I think that it is my hardest time in my past 20 years. As a result, I failed in that exam and was trampled by those who look down upon me. Till that time, I deeply realized that I should stand up and certify myself that I CAN to them, thus, I chose repeating to go after my university dream and fighting for it. No matter whether the result of repeating is perfect or not, there is no regret left in my life. And this is my most important choice till now.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 5# davis081

You are strong enough to do things what you want to do,believe yourself and you will be succeed.

本帖最后由 Sanmal 于 2011-4-9 20:22 编辑

I do agree with davis081.
I'm really having a very bad time on these days, I don't know what to choice between two things that are very important!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 6# xiaomeixin

Thanks

回复 7# Sanmal

Thanks for your agreement!

I think the most difficult time is when the lover cry with sad in phone,and I can do nothing for her .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 8# davis081

With pleasure.

回复 7# Sanmal

Hope all the bad things to you can pass by at very soon.

回复 4# xiaomeixin

yes,thanks

回复 12# xiaomeixin

thank you very much!

For me ,the most difficult time was last summer,the result of college entrance examination come out and I had to accept the fact that I got a bad score.I must make the decision:to go to the college or stay at high school~~~

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 14# jiena

Stick to your dream.

回复 15# xiaomeixin

thank you~~I will~~O(∩_∩)O~

返回列表