听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 4月9日故事:The Fruit Trial 水果游戏
返回列表 发帖

4月9日故事:The Fruit Trial 水果游戏

please read the story carefully,then translate red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

Three men who were lost in the forest were captured by cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial.
           The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.
           The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have to shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your face or you'll be eaten."
           The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed.
          The second one arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy.
          So he proceeded: 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the 9th berry he burst out in laughter and was killed immediately.
         Weeks later, the first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?"
         "I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples."
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit.第一步是到森林里试着去寻找十种相同的水果。

评分人数

• yy2235

The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit.
审核的第一步是去森林里找到十种相同的水果
I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples
我情不自禁啊!因为我看到第三个家伙进来时拿的是菠萝

评分人数

• yy2235

The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit
第一个考验是进入森林然后获得十个一样种类的水果。
I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples我忍不住笑了,因为我看到第三个人拿着菠萝走过来了。

评分人数

• yy2235

The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit.
这个实验的第一步就是到森林里采集十个一样的水果
I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples
我忍不住了,我看到第三个家伙带着菠萝回来了

Haha,it's fanny

评分人数

• yy2235

Amused.

第一步到深林里找十中相同的水果。
我帮不了了,第三个人带着梨回来了。

评分人数

• yy2235

顶一下,不错不错....

回复一下 继续看

so funny
The cannibal king  is so wise and amazing.

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

返回列表