听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » The Amazing Word Fuck
返回列表 发帖

The Amazing Word Fuck

The Amazing Word Fuck

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "Fuck". It is the one magical word which just by it's sound, can describe pain, pleasure, hate, and love. Fuck, as most words in the English language, derives from German origin: in this case from the German word "Frigon", meaning "Whoopee".

In a language, "Fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb; both transitive (John fucked Mary), and intransitive (Mary was fucked by John). It can be used as a noun (Mary is a fine fuck) , and adverb (Mary is fucking beautiful) and an adjective (John is a fucking asshole).

As you can see, there are not many words with the versatility of fuck.

Besides it's sexual connotation, this lovely word can be used to describe many situations, such as:

Fraud : I got fucked by my insurance agent. Dismay : Oh, fuck it. Trouble : I guess I'm fucked now. Aggression : Fuck you. Passive : Fuck me. Confusion : What the fuck? Difficulty : I can't understand this fucking business. Despair : Fucked again. Philosophical : Who gives a fuck? Laziness : He's a fuck-off. Displeasure : What the fuck's going on? Rebellion : Hang it in your fucking ear. Sarcasm : Beautiful, just fucking beautiful.

It can be used in descriptive anatomy : He's really a fucking asshole. It can be used to tell time : It's fucking five-thirty. It can be used in business : Who the fuck called this meeting? It can be maternal : as in "Motherfucker" It can be nautical : Fuck the admiral. It can be political : Fuck Nixon! It can open the door to great relationships : Let's fuck. It can be used just to enchance the meaning of a word: as in "Beautifucking" or "Toofuckingriffic" The mind fairly boggles considering the many more creative forms of use for this most factual word. How can anyone be offended when you say "fuck". Use it in your daily speech.....it adds to your prestige.

Today, tell someone: FUCK YOU!!!!!

返回列表