听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » My self-introduction
返回列表 发帖

My self-introduction

Hello,everyone!  Glad to meet you here. I'm new here. I find it a wonderful place here. I'd like to be your friend. I'm looking forward to communicating with you! Talking with dear friends is always full of happiness.
    Okay, please let me introduce myself now. I'm a postgraduate in Fuzhou University. My major is material physics and chemistry.It sounds not bad.I'm a boy.Perhaps,it's not suitable.Well,maybe I should say I'm a man since I'm already 24 years old. That's old enough to be a boy's father,right?
     As to my character, I think I'm not an outgoing and lively person. In fact ,I am a little blue and shy.Now ,I'm here and I hope I'll be brave enough to practise myself to be a sunny man. In order to attain this goal,I need and appreciate your help!
     At last,I want to say I really like english and to make it my second language is always my fantastic dream. I eagerly wish the dream will  come true in the near future.

Perhaps ,there are some mistakes above. Looking forward to your help.Thanks for your precious time!

评分人数

• areyouready

回复 1# mypursuit

I am very happy to see your words above.So I  know you are a postgraduate currently,I expect you may give us some good advices  and ideas on English learning !Hope we can have a good time here together!

评分人数

• kuangye678

本帖最后由 kuangye678 于 2011-4-14 12:32 编辑

Hello,I just saw you(your) self-introduction and very glad to meet you here.I am also a college student in Zhejiang Financial College in Hangzhou.Your writing english(written English)
is so good.I only pass the CET4 and will have an exam of CET6 in june. If i can pass it successfully,i will be(delete) appreciate this english terrace. It is very useful and interesting.You will enjoy yourself !

评分人数

• areyouready

回复 3# 应春盛

If you spare no efforts in doing it,you will surpass it at last!I believe you will be able to pass your test of CET6,I wish you good luck in advance here!

评分人数

• kuangye678

回复 3# 应春盛

i think your reply need some amendment,so i edit it.if there are any mistake please tell me /

nice to meet you .

回复 6# kuangye678
Thank you very much.Thank you

You are welcome.i'm glad to meet you here.hope you will love it and come back often.

Yeah,many of us have the same dream here.We all want to improve our English level.

10# xiaomeixin

yes, you are right! glad to meet you here.   I'm very busy recently. sorry to reply you so late.

回复 11# mypursuit

Never mind.

返回列表