听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级听力练习2011.04.14
返回列表 发帖

六级听力练习2011.04.14

M:  So, Claire, you’re into drama!
W: Yes, I have a master’s degree in drama and theatre. At the moment, I’m hoping to get onto a PhD program.
M:  What excites you about drama?
W: Well, I find it’s a communicative way to study people and you learn how to read people in drama.So usually I can understand what people are saying even though they might be lying.
M:  That would be useful.
W: Yeah, it’s very useful for me as well. I’m in English lecture, so use a lot of drama in my classes such as role plays.
     And I ask my students to create mini-dramas. They really respond well. At the moment, I’m hoping to get onto a
     Ph.D course. I’d like to concentrate on Asian drama and try to bring Asian theatre to the world’s attention.I don’t know how successful I would be, but, here’s hoping.
M:  Oh, I’m sure you’ll be successful. Now, Claire, what do you do for stage fright?
W: Ah, stage fright! Well, many actors have that problem. I get stage fright every time I’m going to teach a new class.The night before, I usually can’t sleep.
M:  What? For teaching?
W: Yes. I get really bad stage fright. But the minute I step into the classroom or get onto the stage, it just all falls into place.
     Then I just feel like: Yeah, this is what I mean to do.  And I’m fine.
M:  Wow, that’s cool!

Sofa,

great~

返回列表