听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 简单的幸福,柏拉图式永恒的美好时光
返回列表 发帖

简单的幸福,柏拉图式永恒的美好时光

Realizing you were smiling the entire time you were talking to someone, right after you hang up the phone.
1. 放下电话时,意识到你整个通话期间一直在微笑。
The warm coziness of my own bed after I return home from a long business trip.
2. 漫长的出差之后,躺在自己家里温暖的床上。
Playing Rock-Paper-Scissors to settle a decision with one of your friends.
3. 和你的朋友玩石头、剪刀、布以做出某项决定。
When a wild animal is tame enough to eat food right out of your hand.
4. 某种野生动物被驯服后从你的手上吃东西。
Crying on my sister’s shoulder. Without the help of my family and close friends, I would be lost in a world of emotion, stress, and confusion.
5. 趴在姐姐的肩膀上哭。没有家庭和亲密朋友的支撑,我会在感情、压力和迷惑之中失去自我。
Picking and eating fresh fruit right off the tree.
6. 直接从树上摘果子吃。
The joy of watching a baby smile.
7. 看见婴儿微笑时的开心。
The proud look on my 4-year-old son’s face when he learns a new skill.
8. 4岁儿子学会新把戏时的,他脸上的自豪感。
The bittersweet emotions that rush through your body on the very last day of high school.
9. 高中生活最后一天,心中又苦又甜的感觉。
Time with the love of my life. Last May, my husband of 27 years was diagnosed with cancer and given 3 to 6 months to live. We prayed, cried, loved, and laughed. Now, 11 months later, we are still savoring every smile, kiss, and breath. We know these moments will end sooner rather than later, but we are so grateful for the time we do have together.
10. 和心爱的人度过的一分一秒。去年五月,我共同生活27年的丈夫被诊断为癌症,只能再活 3 到 6 个月。我们祈祷、痛哭、欢笑和留恋。 现在,11个月已经过去,我们知道这些日子不会持久,也更珍惜自己还能一起拥有的东西。
The rush you get when you’re driving on the open road and your favorite song randomly plays on the radio.
11. 你在开阔的公路上驾车飞奔,而你心爱的儿子正在旁边摆弄着收音机。
The comforting sound of my father’s car pulling into the driveway when he finally returns from a long business trip.
12. 听到爸爸的车在漫长的出差之后,缓缓驶入屋子前的车道。
When my baby girl looked up at me and said, “Daddy!” for the very first time.
13. 我的女儿开口说话了,第一次看见她对我说:“爸爸!”
Seeing two elderly folks who are madly in love. It’s a sight of love that has surpassed the tests of time.
14. 看到两位上了年纪的人疯狂相爱。这是一种经历了时间考验的爱。
Kissing in the rain.
15. 在雨中接吻。
The feeling of cool morning grass under your bare feet when you walk out to get the newspaper at sunrise.
16. 太阳出来时,光脚出门拿报纸,踏在草坪上时的清凉感觉。
Beginner’s eyes. You’ll never see it again for the very first time.
17. 初学者的目光。你不会再看到第二次。
The sound and sight of ocean waves
18. 海浪的声音和景象。
The feeling you get inside when you go out of your way to make someone’s day a little brighter. Doing something nice and unexpected for somebody else doesn’t always require money, and often the gesture has more meaning when it doesn’t.
19. 当你超越自我,帮助别人生活得更加快乐时,自己心里的感受。做一些别人意想不到的好事通常并不需要太多的金钱,而且往往这种好意本身比它的实际意义更加重要。
A good photograph of a special moment. It transforms the moment into a tangible keepsake and helps make the memory of that moment last a lifetime.
20. 特殊时刻的一张好照片。可以将这一片刻永远的记忆。
A rainbow breaking through the storm clouds on a calm, rainy summer afternoon.
21. 雨后的下午,彩虹穿过安详的白云。
The exhilarating rush of adolescent love. Those magical moments of adolescent lust and affection that only you and one other person rightly remember.
22. 青涩而狂热的青春期恋情。 那些梦幻般的时刻只有你自己和另外的一个人会记住。
The little kicks and pokes I feel daily as I enter the last month of my first pregnancy. It’s truly remarkable!
23. 初孕九个月,孩子在体内轻踢的感觉。真的非常神奇!

Sharing a good laugh with friends and family. Some of the most memorable moments in my life have been moments spent in laughter.
24. 与朋友和家庭分享快乐。我生活中最珍贵的一些时刻是在笑声中度过的。
The excitement of swinging on a swing as high as you possibly can.
25. 在秋千上荡到你可能达到的极限高度。
The simple fact that I can read the sincerity in her eyes when she says, “I love you.”
26. 当她对我说“我爱你”时,我能够看出她的真诚。
The awesomeness of skipping rocks across water. It doesn’t matter how old I get, this one never gets old.
27. 用石头抛过水面,打出一连串的波纹。不论我多老,快乐不会老。
The tears of joy that flow when you see your beloved for the first time after a 10 month deployment to Iraq. All the months of struggle and loneliness are washed away the second he gets off that plane.
28. 在伊拉克战场上征战10月后归来,再次见到心爱的人,喜极而泣的感觉。所有痛苦和孤独都在踏出飞机的一瞬间冲洗干净。
The soothing comfort of an old familiar smell. Earlier today pulled into my parent’s driveway after being away for over a year. I could smell familiarity in the air – the scent of the pine tree in the neighbor’s yard. And as I headed through the front door, more familiar smells consumed my senses. Gosh, it feels good to be home.
29. 闻到很久之前熟悉的气味。今天早些时候,开车到父母的家。接近时可以闻到空气中熟悉的味道。邻居家的松树,还有很多其它的味道。回家的感觉真好。
The keen wisdom my grandfather has acquired slowly over the course of 86 years, and the amazing stories and life lessons he shares with me every time I visit him.
30. 祖父在86年中积累起来的智慧,以及他每次在我去看望时与我分享的故事和教训。
A first kiss. The sweet rush of butterflies in your tummy when you kiss someone special for the very first time.
31. 初吻。初次亲吻某个人时的甜蜜感觉。
When you look into the eyes of your best friend and know, without a doubt, that you can trust her. You can see it in her eyes and you can feel it in your heart. She has no ulterior motive.
32. 看着好朋友的眼睛,知道你可以信任她。你可以从她的眼中看到,也可以从心里感觉到。她没有其它的动机。
The first sight of daffodils poking through the snow after a long, hard winter.
33. 漫长、难捱的冬季过后,第一支水仙破雪而出。
The realization of true love. The warm feeling you get many years after your first kiss when you realize you married the right person.
34. 真爱的实现。多年后,当你回顾自己初恋时,意识到自己娶到了正确的人。
The surreal beauty of watching lightning strike in the distance.
35. 看到闪电在远处划破长空。
An unexpected compliment. It seemed like just another dreary Monday morning, but when she walked into my office and said, “I love your shirt! That color looks great on you,” it brightened the rest of my day.
36.意外的夸奖。一切都好象只是另一个让人困倦的周一早晨,然而所有都因为她的到来而改变。她走进了我的办公室,说,"我爱你的衬衫! 这颜色很配你,” 这让我剩下的一天增色不少。
A peaceful, romantic picnic with your significant other on a warm sunny day.
37. 温暖、阳光灿烂的日子里,与心上人一起渡过的安祥、浪漫的野游。
The joy of telling an interesting true story. One of the most enticing roles we lead in life is that of a storyteller. There are few things more satisfying than telling a true story that others enjoy listening to.
38. 讲述一个有趣而真实的故事时的乐趣。我们在生活中最迷人的一个角色,就是作为一个讲述者。很少有什么会比讲述一个大家都爱听的故事更让人满足的事。
The feeling of self-confidence is unquestionably priceless. It cannot be purchased with money, but it can buy you more opportunities and take you farther than any amount of money ever could.
39. 自信的感觉就是不容质疑的无价。 自信不能用钱买。但它可以给你更多的机会,它会让你比金钱走的更远。
The excitement of a white Christmas.
40. 白色圣诞的激动。
A pillow fight with two of your best friends.
41. 与一两个密友的枕头大战。
When my cat snuggles up on my chest while I’m laying on my back. He’s so warm and fuzzy and cute.
42. 当我躺着时,我的猫在我胸脯上伏着。他是如此温暖、松软和可爱。
Grilled steak and potatoes home-cooked for me by my husband on a lazy Friday night after I’ve had a long week. Nothing beats sitting at home in my pajamas and eating my favorite food, made by the man I love, with the man I love.
43. 一周漫长的工作之后,懒散的周五下午,老公做好了烤牛排和土豆。 没有什么比坐在家里,身着睡衣,吃着自己心爱男人做的好食物更美妙了。
When the song on the radio ends right as you pull into the driveway.
44. 你把车开进了车库时,收音机里的歌正好播完了。
Good times Plato's eternal, Good times Plato's eternal .
45.美好时光柏拉图的永恒,好时光柏拉图的永恒.

评分人数

• tingroom

So many good sentences.

Thank you for sharing! It's really good~

wondfull!

good

if someday live like this,it's so cool

wonderful

Simple happiness,simple life!

the easier, the harder for daily life.

返回列表