听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Saying "like" instead of "love"
返回列表 发帖

Saying "like" instead of "love"

相互牵挂相互祝福,是很幸福的一件事。心有所托情有所系,平静的日子里心湖偶泛涟漪,总胜似一潭死水的沉寂。
It’s a happy thing to concern about each other and exchange best wishes with each other. In a tranquil life, it is always better to have something weighing on your mind than to bear the soul of a stagnant tide.
你说喜欢我呀,我相信。我也喜欢你呀,心情不佳或有得意之事时,很乐于让你知道,你也很乐于倾听的样子。就这样,相互喜欢,分享喜悦,安慰忧伤,开解烦恼。就这般游离现实,多了条情感的依赖线。依赖中,就有了不小心不脱俗的喜欢,喜欢也就喜欢了。
You say you like me. I believe it. And I like you, too. When I’m in a bad or good mood, I’d like to tell you and you are willing to listen. As time goes by, we like each other, share with each other, comfort each other, and dissolve irritations with each other. We are free from reality, adding one more dependent line of emotion. The feeling of like emerges gradually in the days of dependence.
喜欢,就是不说爱。不说爱,不只是因为没有了再说爱的权利。爱,实在不是一个轻松的字眼,爱需要一份执着,一份忠贞,甚至一个承诺。喜欢就不同了,欣赏的可以说喜欢,迷恋的可以说喜欢,糊里糊涂的爱也可以说喜欢呀。
Like is talking about everything but love. Not saying love, it’s not only because there is no right to say “I love you”. To be honest, love is complicated. It needs perseverence, loyalty, and even promise. Whereas like is appreciation, addiction, and ambiguousness.
喜欢,少了爱的盲从,多了微笑的欣赏;喜欢,少了相思的煎熬,多了从容的洒脱;喜欢,少了无奈的牵绊,多了信任的融洽;喜欢,少了沉重的责任,多了超浪漫的的轻松;喜欢,少了付出后的刻骨铭心的伤害,多了失去后的理智的无动于衷。
Like is less blind obedience and more appreciation, less suffering and more grace, less hindrance and more trust, less responsibility and more amusement, less mischief and more rationality.
喜欢是一种特别的感觉,一种轻松的感觉,由心而升的一种欢喜。一种相见的喜欢,似一种淡淡的亲情,也似一种醇醇的友情,更似一份浓浓的爱意,可就是不用说爱的喜欢。喜欢,不用矜持,不用顾虑太多,更不用顾及过去与将来,只要这一刻愉悦快乐。
Like is a kind of special feeling, a feeling of relaxation, and a burst of real joy. It appears to be a touch of affection, friendship and love, but needless to say. You don’t have to be reserved, or considerate, and even to care about the past and future, but to entertain at the moment.
喜欢,是自己的事情,不干别人的事。人生最精华的时光,亦再没有了说爱的权利,成熟稳重中又不失浪漫,不会再如孩子似的异想天开,可也依然憧憬着一切的美好。遇到了优秀的人,遇到了心仪的人,就可以放纵自己的喜欢,收敛那一丝丝爱意,多一点点欣赏,多一点点喜欢。
Like is to do things of your own, not others. The most golden moment of lifetime, yet has no right to say love, turns out to be mature and romantic, not so naive but still looking forward to all the good. When you encounter the good person you favor, you can reveal your preference, with a little love and more appreciation inside.
喜欢,出口也没有爱那么难,面对那么一点点的距离,只要那么一点点的心细,那么一点点的胆量,那么一点点的勇气,就可敞开心扉说出我喜欢。
Like, when you speak out, is not so hard as that of love. It needs only a little distance, caution and courage to say I like you.
只说喜欢,就多了那么一份弥久,那么一份淡定,那么一份从容,那么一份清新,那么一份淡雅,那么一份飘逸。喜欢,醉人醉己!喜欢,就是不说爱!
Just saying I like you, you will be a little more endurant, calm, fresh, and elegant. Like is enjoying yourself and saying no to love.

Yeah,it is easy to say like than love.The most important things is we enjoy ourselves.

Yes, I agree with xiaomeixin

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

beautiful!!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I like these sentences very much, the expression about LOVE and LIKE is very wonderful.It's worth to taste any time

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表