听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 如何帮助父母更好地度过晚年?
返回列表 发帖

如何帮助父母更好地度过晚年?

When we grow up and the parents become old, they will pay more attention and turn their focus on us again. They even become dependent--- as if we were parents and they were children. The exchange of roles has changed the communication mode between the two generations. On one hand, it is gentle and warm; on the other hand, there will be lots of contradiction and conflict. It will bring us new a problem: how do we get along well with our parents? How do we help them to spend their life? What will the change bring us?

当我们成人,父母逐渐老了。他们重新把注意力和生活重心倾向我们,甚至变得依赖——仿佛我们像父母,他们成了孩子。角色的倒置颠覆了两代人曾经的相处模式,既有温情一面,又带有许多矛盾和冲突。这给我们带来了新的难题:如何与老年父母更好地相处?如何帮助父母更好地度过晚年?这种变化给你带来了什么变化?

Yeah! My parents are very great, Because I am not the daughter of parents, I am their adopted. they are very love me.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# maggieqiu

Wish you have a good life.

回复 3# xiaomeixin

Thank you very much!

I was considering whether to find my birth parents。

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 4# maggieqiu

I think you have the right to know them.

回复 4# maggieqiu

Try to find them,or you may regret.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-4-18 17:14 编辑

In my parents rest(retire) life I want to try my best to give them spirit love. they give me much and now it's my turn to meet them(their) requriement(requirement).

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-4-18 17:16 编辑

Take care of them as the children. But the most important is we should carry them good spirital(spirit) and material environment.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表