听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 小腹赘肉怎么办?
返回列表 发帖

小腹赘肉怎么办?

Overview
Belly fat, also called visceral fat, lies deep in the abdominal cavity. This type of fat is responsible for increasing a person's risk of serious medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke, metabolic syndrome, sleep apnea and gallbladder disorders. High intensity forms of exercise, such as running, can be helpful at getting rid of belly fat by increasing your calorie burn. Keep in mind that you need to follow a reduced calorie diet as well to lose weight.

Time Frame
If you want to get rid of belly fat, you should aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate to vigorous intensity forms of exercise each day. Increasing this amount to 60 minutes daily can enhance the benefits of physical activity. Aim to run most days of the week if you are looking to lose weight and get rid of excess fat around the mid-section. If you are unable to run 60 minutes continuously, break down your exercise sessions into shorter intervals.
Benefits
Running can burn large amounts of calories during a single workout session. According to the Mayo Clinic, if you weigh 160 lbs., you'll burn approximately 986 calories running at a speed of 8 mph for 60 minutes. In comparison, jogging at 5 mph for 60 minutes at the same weight burns 584 calories while brisk walking at 3.5 mph for an hour burns 277 calories.

Expert Insight
Jogging four times a week for an hour at a speed of 5 mph can help you lose belly fat. According to a Duke University Medical Center study in a 2005 edition of the "Journal of Applied Physiology," subjects who jogged the equivalent of 20 miles per week experienced the greatest decreases in visceral and subcutaneous types of fat. Participants who exercised the equivalent of jogging 12 miles per week did not gain belly fat, but did not lose significant amounts either.

Considerations
Running at 8 mph and keeping that pace for a significant time frame may be difficult. If you want to optimize the benefits of exercise, consider an interval training program. During interval training, you'll work at a 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 exercise-to-recovery ratio. For instance, jog at a steady pace of 5 mph for six minutes and then run at a speed of 8 mph for three minutes. Repeat this pattern until your run is over.

评分人数

i haven't belly fat.

回复 2# kuangye678

ah ha.so you are slim.

but many men fill out when they approach middle age,i think I am no exception if i don't contiune to practice.

I wanna gain weight...

返回列表