听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » VOA慢速英语2011.04.22
返回列表 发帖

VOA慢速英语2011.04.22

Once I went to a county fair and tried my luck with a game of chance. It was so easy; it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Then I went on the fastest, highest and most frightening ride: the roller coaster. At the end of the ride, I did not feel so well. A friend said I looked green around the gills.
有一次我去县集市玩机会游戏试手气。它真容易,简直就是like shooting fish in a barrel(射桶里的鱼,意思当然是手到擒来)。随后我去乘坐最高、最快和最可怕的过山车。在乘坐结束后,我感觉不太妙。一个朋友说我看上去green around the gills(吓得脸都绿了)。
I grew up in a small town where everybody knew about my life. There were times when I thought I was living in a fishbowl. So I moved to Washington, where things were different.
我在一个小镇上长大,那里的每个人都对我很了解。好多次我都觉得自己living in a fishbowl(像是活在鱼缸里,指让人看得清清楚楚没有隐私)。所以我搬到华盛顿,这里的一切就大不同了。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
_________________________________________________________Sometimes the train is so crowded that we are packed in like sardines. Sardines are tiny fish that lie close to each other in cans.
。有时火车上挤得像沙丁鱼罐头(packed in like sardines)。沙丁鱼是一种小鱼,在罐头中的沙丁鱼挤成一堆。

哈哈,大家都来听写吧,答案回复可见啦,看看,答对了我会给分的呀!

额。。这个怎么下载啊??

本帖最后由 Rebecca949 于 2011-4-23 08:51 编辑

Now,I take the train to work everyday during rush hour when many people other people reavel to their jobs.

改为“every day” ,去掉“many”后面的“people”

评分人数

回复 3# 53320

额~~~
    你用RealPlayer下吧,最新版的,没设下载地址的说~~~

怎么下载

单击right button
use the xunlei download

packed in like sardines

回复 1# Rebecca949

擦,我U都回复过了

now i take the train to work everyday,during rush hour,where  many people  travel  to their jobs!

返回列表