听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 假证泛滥的根源是什么?
返回列表 发帖

假证泛滥的根源是什么?

It is said that recently many senior officials in America have been found to hold fake diplomas or distort their academic credentials.So it is in China.Many people find it a good way to be employed in a government or company by using fake diplomas. What do you think is the root cause of this phenomenon?

参考词汇: 假证:fake certificates,fake diplomas   篡改学历:distort one's academic credentials.   地下工厂:underground mills  学历:educational background

no demand,no market!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Because certificates are more and more important in the China,
If you don't have one,you know....

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 3# kobe

Yeah,but I want to get certificates all by myself.

Diploma is the key to anywhere in China.
If you have no a good diploma,you even have not own a  job.
Others,the man who have enouth money or status thinks it's a symbol of themself.

Indeed, there is no doubt you have a high academic certification that you are more likely to get a good employment. And that is also the reason why so many people spare their most effect to gain no matter what the ways by means of, even adopt an illegal way. However, I think, for those who get it by means of illegal way and unfortunately were exposed will be blamed and punished. What's more, I firmly believe, that if one have not adequate ability that equals its credential, it is useless for him/her and he or she will be laid off by their boss some day. So the very first important thing is to build up your study ability and learn more knowledge about your fields, and to be a just and strong man that on one can suspect you.

评分人数

返回列表