听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » VOA慢速英语2011.04.23
返回列表 发帖

VOA慢速英语2011.04.23

One man who works in my office is a cold fish. (1)__________________________. Another man in my office likes to enjoy alcoholic drinks at parties. In fact, you might say he drinks like a fish. We need to help him stop drinking.
我办公室中有个家伙是个cold fish(态度冷淡的人)。他不大友好,不喜欢参加办公室聚会。我办公室的另一个家伙在聚会上喜欢喝酒,事实上,你可能说他drinks like a fish(像鱼一样喝,当然是牛饮,嗜酒如命了。)我们需要帮他戒酒。
Last week, my sister's car broke down as we were driving to a friend's marriage ceremony. "This is a fine kettle of fish," I said. "Now we will be late."
上周,在我们开车去参加一个朋友的婚礼时,我姐姐的车坏了。我说,“This is a fine kettle of fish(太糟了),
我们要迟到了。”
(2)______________________________. She always wants to be a big fish in a small pond. Recently, my sister broke up with her boyfriend. I told her not to worry, she will find another one because there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
我姐姐在一个规模较小的大学就读,她是学校最聪明的学生之一。她总是想成为a big fish in a small pond(小池塘里的大鱼,也就是俗语中的宁为鸡头中的鸡头)。最近,我姐姐和她男朋友闹翻了。我劝她别担心,她会找到更好的,因为there are plenty of other fish in the sea(天涯何处无芳草)。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

He is unfriendly and does not like to enjoy us at office parties.
My sister attends to a small college where she is  one of the smartest sttdents.

评分人数

"there are plenty of other fish in the sea "thank you and this is the lesson i just learnt.

he is unfriendly  and does not  enjoy  us at  office parties.
my sister attends to a small  college where she is  one of  smartest students.
in addition ,i hope the topic keep on.

slowly,slowly,but i cann't understand

a big fish in a small pond

He is unfriendly and does not like to join us at office parties.

返回列表