听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Do you like competition?
返回列表 发帖

Do you like competition?

As society develops, people pay more attentions on children than before, especially on their education. Competition: it has been a conundrum man can hardly get rid of.

First of all, the idea that children should have a sense of competition is reasonable. In the 21st century, the cruel selection from companies, factories and other institutes, personal competitive advantage becomes very important. While someone is in an interview, sitting and waiting alone will lead you to be ignored. Only a sense of competition to show yourself positively and own strong personal ability would help you to outstanding.

On the other hand, competition brings creativity which always leads to success and development. No stress no motivations. Competition is important in modern life and helps us to live better.

Do you like competition?Welcome to share your viewpoints with us?

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I do agree with you,I like competition,
as we know, competition makes people progress in some area.
but,at the meantime, It also makes u feel stressful.
all in all, I like competition,
there're a lot of funny in the competition weather you win or not

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# kobe

You've written two wrong words,can you find it?

Of course,i like too.
Competition is a good way to promote our abilities,no stress no motivation.
But we hope all the competitions are healthy,not vicious.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复  kobe

You've written two wrong words,can you find it?
xiaomeixin 发表于 2011-4-25 08:16

Two?I just found one,"whether" maybe correct.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 5# dragon520

And the other is "funny",I think he need to write "fun".Beacuse "fun" is noun and "funny"is adj..

Hehe,you are right.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I like competition. And it is because of the competition that our society develops. Even you don't like it. It exists there. So we must accept it.,and what we should do is to try to find out how we can succeed in the competition. Here is what I think.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 8# 李武军

Yes,I agree with you.I like competition too.And I think that it give me power to do one thing.

I think ,we should focus on two different sides,If somebody who is young and could endure the failure he must encourage himself to accept the competition,if someone who is old and can not endure the pressure which competition brings, he should stop it ,otherwise he will get psychosis;

评分人数

• kuangye678

Nothing special!!

返回列表