听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 4月25日故事:简单的快乐:我们一起来数羊
返回列表 发帖

4月25日故事:简单的快乐:我们一起来数羊

please read the story carefully,then translate red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

Lately, I’ve been spending a lot of time watching sheep. I know that sounds strange, so let me explain…
           最近,我爱上了数羊,我知道这听起来有点奇怪,那就听我慢慢解释..
           I’ve always been a city girl at heart. I love the people, the buildings, the culture, the vibe; going to bars, cafes, and restaurants; and attending the opera, the orchestra, and the ballet.
           我是一个一直生活在城市里的女孩。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Recently, however, my husband and I have discovered a wonderful new pastime: walking the public footpaths of the English countryside. As an American accustomed to fences, private property, and “no trespassing” signs, I was completely taken aback by the concept of the public footpath—in essence, it’s a right-of-way that lets you stroll through the fields, pastures, and meadows that belong to someone else (how amazing is that?).
         然而近来,我和我丈夫又发现了一种新的不错的休闲方式:到英国的乡间小路上散步。作为了一个习惯了围栏,私人财产和“非请莫入”牌子的美国人,我完全收回了以往对公众小路的概念——在这里,走过小路也就漫步穿过了属于别人的田间,草地和牧场(多么令人惊奇啊)。
         The paths are so numerous (and extensive) that books and websites feature scores of walking routes on them, in virtually every part of the country. I imagine one could traverse most of England via footpaths, bridleways, and country lanes.
         这里的乡间小路数不胜数(并且交错在一起),很多书本和网站都给他们标上了行走的路线。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Anyway, back to the sheep…These footpaths often take you through the very pastures where sheep or cows are grazing. Until a few weeks ago, I’d never been on the same side of the fence as a farm animal, so it’s been quite a novelty to “hang out” with them. In fact, until a few weeks ago, I’d never had the opportunity to ramble through farmland, skip through meadows, or lounge in wide, grassy fields enjoying picturesque views over rivers and valleys.
           I’m still a city girl, but one who’s falling in love with the peace, quiet, and idyllic atmosphere of the country…
         不 管怎样,还是回来数羊吧...这些乡间小路带你穿过了广袤的草原,那里牛羊成群。直到最近几个星期,我才真正地和它们待在一起,像它们那样闲逛是多么地新奇。事实上,也就是最近几个星期,我才有机会漫步农田,穿过牧场,在广袤的草地上悠闲地欣赏这如画的山河美景。
           我还是那个城市女孩,但是现在开始爱上了这里——乡村里和平,宁静的氛围和田园的风光
          This past weekend, my husband and I drove out to Cornwall in Southwest Britain. We hiked along dramatic seaside cliffs, picnicked in gorgeous spots overlooking the Atlantic, discovered secluded beaches, explored ancient ruins, encountered wild ponies, and yes, spent a good amount of time watching sheep. It’s my new favorite minimalist activity.
            在过去的那个周末里,我和我丈夫开车去了英国西南部的Cornwall。我们徒步沿着海边的悬崖行走,惊心动魄,在一处绝佳的地方野餐,俯瞰着美丽的大西洋,发现了与世隔绝的海岸,探索到古遗址,偶遇一匹野生小马,当然,还有花了好一会儿数羊。这就是我新爱上的简单生活。

I love the people, the buildings, the culture, the vibe; going to bars, cafes, and restaurants; and attending the opera, the orchestra, and the ballet.
我爱这里的人,这里的建筑,这里的文化,这里的气味;去酒吧,咖啡馆,餐馆;参加歌剧,管弦乐队和芭蕾舞。
I imagine one could traverse most of England via footpaths, bridleways, and country lanes.
我想象着有一天可以穿过英格兰大多数的小路,马道和乡间小道。

评分人数

• yy2235

I love the people, the buildings, the culture, the vibe; going to bars, cafes, and restaurants; and attending the opera, the orchestra, and the ballet.
我喜欢这里的人,建筑,文化和感觉,喜欢去酒吧,咖啡店和餐馆,去欣赏歌剧,管弦乐队和芭蕾。
I imagine one could traverse most of England via footpaths,bridleways, and country lanes.
我想象某人由人行小路,骑马路和乡间小路能穿越大部分的英国。

评分人数

• yy2235

我喜欢这里的人,建筑,文化,感应,喜欢去酒吧,咖啡馆,餐馆,喜欢看歌剧,乐队和芭蕾

I imagine one could traverse most of England via footpaths, bridleways, and country lanes.
我想象着一个人可以通过这样的乡村小径游遍大半个英格兰

评分人数

• yy2235

返回列表