听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » How to build confidence
返回列表 发帖

How to build confidence

I can't work in 2011, i would like to work.
But i'm afraid to find work,
Because i am afraid to be refused,
What could i do

评分人数

• kuangye678

what is your major?
find a job related with your major.

just try and you will find that it's not so terrible.every people in the society should work so they can know value of themselves.

评分人数

• tingroom

Try again and again.
If you afraid refused,you will never gain a job.

don't be afraid of failure ! a few people can pass the faced examination of their first time ! a world of people try it again and again until they succeed in finding a satisfied job . thereby, just be confident in yourself before you go to search for a job ! if you fail to gain your favorite job at your first time , try to find another company to have a try !
come on !

好好分析一下自己不被录用的原因,调整心态,重新填写自己的简历。Try it again.那么多次都试了,还怕再来一次吗?

just make every face examination as a experience.

you should nake youself known that why they refused you.then you try to change youself.

本帖最后由 M_CARL 于 2011-8-18 09:46 编辑

If you are afraid to be refused,you have no chance to be criticized.

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

回复 2# tingroom

Today,in our society,it is so hard to find a jod which has relations with our major.

Don't worry about it,just be yourself in the interview,you'll find something useful

don't estimate yourself overpass

Don't be afraid of failure .we must face to failure with our major.

overpass is what

You can't expect everyone and every place to accept you.It is common to be rejected when you search for job.The most important thing is to learn from those rejections and perfect your skills of applying for a job.Those expriences can provide you with those skills you needed,So don't be afraid of rejection and failure.What you need to do is trying and learning.Only by that can you succeed.

返回列表