当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 如何让你的简历脱颖而出?
返回列表 发帖

如何让你的简历脱颖而出?

本帖最后由 凉茶 于 2011-5-7 15:05 编辑

How to Make Your Resume Stand Out?
如何让你的简历脱颖而出?

1. Match Your Resume to the Job
针对应聘的工作准备简历

To date past job software filters, a resume must closely match your qualifications with the requirements specified in a job posting’s position description. Include keywords to help connect the dots. Alternatively, when you’re posting your resume in a job board’s resume database, research a dozen job ads in your target career field for typical requirements and keywords. The old generic resume has nearly dropped dead.
迄今为止,在以往的职位搜索软件中,简历上你的任职资格必须尽量与所申请的工作职位所描述的要求相符,关键词要易于搜索。另外,当你在职位面板向数据库提交简历时,先找一些所申请职位方面的招聘广告,看看典型的要求和关键字,陈旧的简历几乎已经被埋没了。

2. Choose Flattering Format
选择让人喜欢的版式

Select the best format for your situation. For example, the reverse chronological format is appropriate when staying in the same field, but a skills format works best when changing fields. A hybrid format (using parts of both types) is effective in any situation. One to two pages, in most cases, is the right length to avoid too much information.
选择最适合自己的版式。举个例子,对于你工作于同一个领域的经历,较合适的版式是按照时间的倒序来排版,但对于工作于不同领域的经历来说,最好选择按照你掌握的技能来排版。混合版式在任何时候都是有用的。大多数情况下,一份简历最好就是一两页,以免多余的内容。

3. Sell, Don’t Tell
学会推销自己,别光顾着说

Forget the naming-your-previous-responsibilities routine. Merely listing “Responsible for XYZ” doesn’t assure the recruiter you met your responsibility or the result of your efforts was worth the money someone paid you. Don’t be stingy with your accomplishments. Always answer the “So what?” question for each accomplishment. The hiring honchos are thinking “Who cares?” or “What’s in it for me?” Tell them!
无需陈述你之前的工作职责,因为仅仅罗列“我负责什么什么”并不能使招聘方相信你工作的职责或努力的结果值得人家付给你的钱。不要吝啬展示自己的成绩,永远记着说出每项成绩产生的影响。因为招聘的老板认为“谁在乎?”“那对我有什么好处?”因此,告诉他们。

4. Prove Your Claims
证明你说的是真的

A good start on backing up your claims of skills and accomplishments is measuring them with numbers, percentages, and dollar amounts.
用数字、百分比和收益来衡量你的技术水平和所取得的成绩,是证实你说的是真的的一个好方法。

5. Use Bulleted Style for Easy Reading
简单风格方便阅读

Using one- or two-liners opens up your resume with white space, making it more appealing to read. Big blocks of text suffocate readers. Let your words breathe.
简历开头使用一两行空格能够使人更有兴趣阅读它,大量的文字只会使阅读者感到窒息,因此,让你的简历读起来轻松舒适。

很实用啊。

回复 2# tingroom

谢谢哦~

It's useful for us when we want to get a better job.

回复 4# xiaomeixin

哈哈~~有用就好!现在离你找工作还远吗~?

回复 5# 凉茶

I have been working for a long time.Almost three years.Haha.

回复 6# xiaomeixin

哦哦~~我还要很过几年才工作呢~呵呵~

回复 7# 凉茶

I amire you.I want to go back to school.

回复 8# xiaomeixin

hehe

返回列表