听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2011.05.09(2)
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2011.05.09(2)

"I think the fact that the politics are somewhat over," said Hoyer. "They are never fully over, but the
election is not facing us and people were prepared to come together and work together for progress."
他说:“我认为政治游戏差不多过去了,但不会完全过去。不过我们已经不再面临选举,人们也愿意走到一起来为取得进展而
合作。”
Perhaps the most important moment came when the president agreed to a compromise with Republicans on extending
the Bush era tax cuts for all Americans, even the very wealthy.________________________________________. 
或许,最重要的是奥巴马总统同意跟共和党人达成妥协,延长布什时代对所有美国人、包括富裕的美国人减税的政策。
Tom DeFrank is a longtime observer of U.S. politics and Washington Bureau Chief for the New York Daily News. He
said, "Had Obama not been able to cut this deal, he would have looked helpless. He at least lives to fight
another day now. And I believe there are some, and I am one of them, who believe that if Obama somehow finds a
way to get reelected in 2012, we will all be saying that the seeds of that comeback began with this (tax)
deal."
纽约每日新闻驻华盛顿分社主任德弗兰克说:“要是奥巴马不能达成这个交易,他就会被人们看作是软弱无力。他现在至少可
以再战斗一场。有一些人,也包括我,认为,假如奥巴马总统在2012年获得连任,我们就会说,他东山再起获得连任的伏笔就
是这个减税协议。”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

As presidential candadate,Mr. Obama had promised to left tax cut expire for the weathy and he change   of   anger odf democrats

评分人数

As presidential candadate,Mr. Obama had promised to left tax

评分人数

• Rebecca949

Too hard to follow.

评分人数

The presidential candidate, MR. Obama had promised to let the tax cuts exspired for the wealty, and he has change hot eager of democracs

评分人数

• Rebecca949

as the Presidential candidate Mr Obama had promised to lead the tax cut expire for the wealthy and his change of part of anger liberal Democrats.

评分人数

• Rebecca949

返回列表