听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Summer comes...
返回列表 发帖

Summer comes...

Summer comes,Have you already to start losing weight.
   rencently,I have ate too much,four meals each day,not only that,I also like to eat junk food ,such as KFC , iscream ,cake. Having a charming figure is always my dream,now,my dream have abandoned me just before.
   From now on,I must keep a diet and take more exercise.When I saw my big belly,I really want to die...

评分人数

• kuangye678

I think keep in nature is the most beautiful.Don't painstakingly go on a diet.That's such a hard work and we will lose our happiness.Just control our bite and sup and eat three meals one day.Don't eat too much ice-cream and sweet food.That's ok.

评分人数

i made a plan to lose weight sevral years ago but i haven't put it into practice

评分人数

• kuangye678

回复 3# tingroom

so you should put it into practice from now on. but i just want to say that a little fat girl is lovely yet.

回复 2# xiaomeixin

you looks thin from your pictures.but many girls are worry about their weight,so they want to keep diet often.

回复 5# kuangye678

Yeah,u r right.I am just too thin and I want to be a little fatter.

回复 4# kuangye678

"a little fat girl is lovely"very happy to hear that.

回复 3# tingroom

That's true,losing weight needs much time and determination.I will lose control as soon as I see the cake,icecream.So,at first ,I must keep a distant with delicious food ,and keep a hapit of eating high-fiber food.

回复 2# xiaomeixin

You know,a girl whose weight over 100kg don't have the future,only alternative between turning thin or die.I don't want to die ,so I choose to turn thin.

回复 5# kuangye678

Yes,I 'm definitily agree with you,having a charming figure is many gilrs 'dream.

回复 7# tingroom

so do I ~!~!

回复 9# 莎莎dawn

Ok,wish you can be thinner as soon as possible.

回复 13# xiaomeixin

You are so nice~!~!

返回列表