听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » Practise Writing in English[2011.5.10]酒店投诉
返回列表 发帖

Practise Writing in English[2011.5.10]酒店投诉

住酒店不满意了,要怎么进行书面投诉呢?如何让让你的投诉看起来合情合理?让酒店方很好地解决你的问题呢?一起看看这一篇范文的措辞吧,也许下一次住酒店,你也可以流利地用英语投诉哦。

You are writing a complaint to the manager about the hotel.

On the whole, my stay here was satisfactory. The hotel was comfortable and the room was bright, but it was too dirty. What's more the food was compeletely awful and the service was really terrible. I have stayed in your hotel for several times and everything is getting worse, though the price is fair.

Please try to clean the room a bit more often and find someone who is capable of cooking and who knows how to talk friendly to others.

参考翻译回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I hated living in a hotel.I will feel uncomfortable and upset.Because that is not my own room.Many people have been living in it.So dirty.

评分人数

• bonnieju

回复 2# xiaomeixin

so do I !

回复 2# xiaomeixin

When we have a trip far away from our home, we must book a hotel for living. Now days, Many of the Inns, they do better than before. They wash the sheet everyday and clear the room when you need. And also there are TV,PC, A/C ,telephone and so on in the room. If just a few days outside, I think you will have a comfortable living room, isn't it?

回复 4# bonnieju

I would never feel comfortable,because I don't like to live in a strange room.

the complaint is rather polite and considerate , haha ,i will have a try next time

Sorry~~I‘ve thought too much about hotel!!!

返回列表