听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 七种食物导致反胃
返回列表 发帖

七种食物导致反胃

7 Foods That Cause Acid Reflux
                                                     七种食物导致反胃

Chocolate 巧克力

Bad news for chocolate lovers: Chocolate seems to cause more reflux than any other food. It’s a triple whammy:
这对于那些爱吃巧克力的人们来说无疑是一个坏消息:貌似巧克力相较于其他食物来说更能引起反胃。以下便是巧克力带来的三重打击:

Chocolate contains caffeine and other stimulants such as theobromine, which cause reflux.
巧克力含有咖啡因和可可碱等其它的刺激物,很容易导致反胃。

2. Chocolate is high in fat, and fat causes reflux.
巧克力是高脂肪食物,脂肪又会引起反胃。

3. Chocolate is also high in cocoa, and cocoa causes reflux.
巧克力还是高可可含量,可可也会引起反胃。

Theoretically, dark chocolate isn’t as bad as high-fat milk chocolate, but let’s face it—all chocolate is bad for reflux
理论上来说,黑巧克力不及牛奶巧克力的脂肪量高,但是,我们必须面对一个事实——所有的巧克力都会引起反胃。

Soda 汽水

Soda and other carbonated beverages are some of the main causes of acid reflux. The bubbles of carbonation expand inside the stomach, and the increased pressure contributes to reflux. Sodas with caffeine and those that are acidic are even worse.
汽水和其它的碳酸饮料是导致反胃的一大原因。汽水中的气泡在胃里扩散,使胃里压力增大,从而导致反胃。含咖啡因的汽水或是酸性的汽水更是不能喝。

All carbonated beverages can be a problem, so the authors recommend abstaining completely to avoid acid reflux.
所有的碳酸饮料都会成为问题,因此笔者在此建议各位还是少喝为妙。

Fried food 油炸食品

Fried food is the single most recognized cause of reflux. Deep-fried (or even not-so-deep-fried) foods are on the "bad list" because of their high fat content.

油炸食品是最可能引起反胃的食品。炸透了的(甚至是没有炸透的)食品都被列入了“不良食物”的榜单,原因就是其中所含的高脂肪量。
Alcohol 酒精
Beer, liquor, and wine are believed to contribute to reflux. Abstain if you can; otherwise, have only one cocktail or glass of wine a day, and completely avoid acidic mixers like orange juice or soda.

啤酒、白酒、葡萄酒都很容易引起反胃。可能的话还是把酒给戒掉吧,不行的话就每天只喝一杯鸡尾酒或是一杯白酒就好了,还要注意的就是要避免将酒与橙汁或是汽水之类的酸性的东西混着喝。
High-fat dairy products 高脂肪乳制品

All high-fat foods cause reflux. There is no reason to believe that one high-fat butter or cheese is better than another in this regard. If you have reflux and a serious cheese habit, something has to give.
所有的高脂肪含量食物都会引起反胃。毫无疑问,一块高脂肪的黄油或是奶酪比其他食物更容易引起反胃。如果你常反胃或是爱吃奶酪,那么我想,有的东西你还是应该放下了。

Use a small amount of these foods as flavoring, but not as main ingredients. Low fat is better than no fat.
如果真要吃的话,取少量的这些食物作为调料,但绝不是主料。毕竟,低脂肪比无脂肪好。

High-fat meats 高脂肪肉类
Acid reflux is caused by high-fat cuts of meat—beef, pork, lamb—which stay longer in the stomach and increase the chance of acid reflux.

反酸常常是由食入高脂肪肉类——牛肉、猪肉、羊肉等。这些肉类在胃里停留时间更长,引起反胃的可能性更高。
Caffeine 咖啡因

One cup of coffee a day is fine, but people who drink coffee all day long are courting reflux.
每天喝一杯咖啡师可以的,但是有的人整天都在喝咖啡。这样子喝咖啡很容易引起反胃。

Try switching to chamomile, which is the best herbal tea, or you can have one cup of green tea a day .
可以试试泡菊花茶喝,菊花茶是最好的清凉茶。或者说也可以每天泡杯绿茶喝喝。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

是的呢,这些东西多吃了之后就觉得胃不舒服,就不想吃别的食物了

非常赞同,因为我也有试过

Chocolate
My favourite food.

I will reduce intaking amount mentioned in the article.

回复 2# yy2235

是的!我也这么觉得呐!

回复 3# 陈秀玲

嗯嗯 并且都是高热量的东西。吃多了也长胖。

回复 4# 皮皮鲁

me too!very like!

回复 5# amazon496

好样的哦!为了让自己更健康了。

你的名字,亚马逊,老让我想到卓越的网址,因为这段时间在上面老买书。呵呵~

回复 9# 凉茶

Haha, but my name was not based on that website.Have you ever see a film called charging out AMAZON, I was so like it when I was a little boy that I named AMAZON as my english name.

回复 10# amazon496

我当然知道你的名字肯定不是基于那个网站哈!只是说你的名字让我想起它。呵呵 冲出亚马逊确实蛮励志的!

my stomach is bad.so i think i need to change my diet from now on.

回复 12# kuangye678

Try to balance your diet by eating more fruit and less fat.

Everyone knows that these foods are badly for our healthy,but we can not give up them,for example I like coffee,and I am used to drinking it in the morning. well later I will try to drink it less then before

评分人数

• 凉茶

回复 14# yuanchunrong

you can say that again!

回复 13# 凉茶

thanks for you advice. you are so nice.

回复 16# kuangye678

hehe  ..thans for your appreciation....

是的!我也这么觉得

回复 18# 千伊

恩呢~所以得少吃这些食物撒~

返回列表