听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2011.05.12(1)
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2011.05.12(1)

"Basically the only thing that these kids had to look forward to was having their Christmas dinner in the shelter with hundreds of people who they didn't know," he says. "I mentioned to my friend that if I ever got rich, (1)_________________________ She said, 'Well, let's do it.'"
亚当斯说:“基本上,这些孩子只能在庇护所里和数百个他们不认识的人一起吃顿圣诞晚餐。我说,如果我有钱了,我就为无家可归的孩子们举办一个盛大的派对。我的朋友说,好啊,就这么干。”
That's how the Christmas for Forgotten Angels party started 12 years ago.
于是12年前,“被遗忘的天使们的圣诞节”活动就这样开始了。
"The first year we had approximately 50 children. And I had my food service manager from the shelter cook the meal.We had fried chicken and macaroni and cheese. We had some desserts and we were able to give all the kids toys and we had Santa Claus."
亚当斯说:“第一年有大概50个孩子参加。我让庇护所的食品服务部主任准备饭菜。我们准备了炸鸡、意大利通心粉和奶酪,还有甜点。我们给每个孩子准备了玩具,我们还请来了圣诞老人。”
(2)____________________________________
"I swore I would not do that again because it was too much work," he says. But at the party, seeing the faces on these kids, having them come up and give me a hug and say, 'Thank you,' to see how much joy this brought to these children who would otherwise have nothing.I determined at the end I had to do this every year."
“我发誓再也不干了,因为事情太多了。但是在派对上,我看到孩子们的笑脸,他们走过来拥抱我,感谢我,看到这个派对为这些原本什么都没有的孩子们带来了那么多的快乐。我最后决定我必须每年都这么做。”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I will hold a big party for homeless children
but organize party all alone he says it is ovewelm

评分人数

I'll just have big party for homeless children
But organizing that party all alone he says is over running

评分人数

• Rebecca949

I just have a big part for homeless chirldren
but orgnise that paty all alone is overwhelm

评分人数

• Rebecca949

1 I would just have a big party for homeless children

2 But organising that party all alone, he says, is overwhelming.

这个叫做亚当斯的声音很有磁性,也给我听力造成了困难

返回列表